Sign in to follow this  
Strider

Rendering Issues

My company members and I have having major issues with rendering distance and buildings taking forever to load in. I have a beast of rig that should be having no issues with what this game can dish out. So is anyone else having issues and is there a fix on the way?

There is some weird stuff going on at the moment. I have a insane rig aswel but mine started crashing every now and then. 

They are loading in at max detail instead of lower at distance. Plus I believe they load over the network as well, maybe thats the difference.

2 hours ago, Strider said:

My company members and I have having major issues with rendering distance and buildings taking forever to load in. I have a beast of rig that should be having no issues with what this game can dish out. So is anyone else having issues and is there a fix on the way?

Just because your system can render anything doesn't mean the server/software can generate scenes fast enough... :classic_cool:

1 hour ago, Hambo said:

Just because your system can render anything doesn't mean the server/software can generate scenes fast enough... :classic_cool:

Thats what i am trying to find out, if this is a them issue or a me issue

You'll also want to check the network connection between your system and Atlas.  It's possible that some issue at one of the ISPs between you is causing slowdowns.