Sign in to follow this  
Luxfere

Boats if you land on one you cant get off of it now.

Boats if you land on one you cant get off of it now, great idea to make it so folks cant go on others boats on pve well make it like ice so ou just slide off because at current you accidently fall off onto boat you have to kill yourself. 

That change was made last week. It's to combat grief sinking boats in PVE.  Would you rather have that back?

3 minutes ago, 8ball said:

That change was made last week. It's to combat grief sinking boats in PVE.  Would you rather have that back?

We still have that.... this wasn't an effective fix, at all. 

2 hours ago, MaxPower said:

We still have that.... this wasn't an effective fix, at all. 

Not good to hear. Will have to look in to this. Are you referring to using a ladder?

12 minutes ago, 8ball said:

Not good to hear. Will have to look in to this. Are you referring to using a ladder?

Ladder, grappling hooks, a weight trained elephant filled with food and you just huck his entire inventory on the deck, etc.

I haven't tried it but logging off probably make you fall asleep on the deck since you can't be floating and offline.

Point is it is a very crappy fix.

Doesnot work. Chinese overloaded griefers use grappling hooks... byebye ship.

On 1/21/2019 at 5:32 PM, gadefence said:

Ladder, grappling hooks, a weight trained elephant filled with food and you just huck his entire inventory on the deck, etc.

I haven't tried it but logging off probably make you fall asleep on the deck since you can't be floating and offline.

Point is it is a very crappy fix.

Thanks for the info. Since the "fix", have not seen or heard anything in our sector about any of this happening. I encourage those in our company to roll up ladders anyway.  I built a dock off my house but, have been too leary of parking too close,  in case griefers tried to throw stone or metal on the ship.