Sign in to follow this  
Maestrozao

Max Level Taming?

Hi there!

I would like to know whats the max lvl creature i can tame. Someone told me that is possible to tame lvl 70 creatures (wolf 4 example), in pve islands, but i pref to ask you in order to not waste  my time. Thank you!!

You can tame any level creature as long as its not an alpha.

From the upcoming patch notes.... "- Updated Pig force poop ability to scale with creature level, to incentivize taming higher levels. (45 secs at lvl 1 and 15 secs at lvl 130)." 

That information in parenthesis should clarify for you.

You should be able to tame the high level creatures on the golden islands I would think? I haven't even tried because good luck doing that.

Currently if you find a level 30 and tame it with max efficiency of 99.99% you can eventually level it to 120 as of the moment. I haven't ever seen anything over 30 in the wild. Edit: Not on a golden island obviously or an Alpha.

Edited by Thor Ragnarock

Think is not possible to tame them. I tried  and i succesfully used a bola with one, but i cant feed him. Lvl 105

• Like 1

Read in another thread the creature needs to have the word WILD to be tamed and if it  does the level doesn't matter.Personally i have not tested much,i usually just figure around 60 give or take max and nothing on powerstone isles but others say a lot has changed.

1 minute ago, zubov56 said:

Read in another thread the creature needs to have the word WILD to be tamed and if it  does the level doesn't matter.Personally i have not tested much,i usually just figure around 60 give or take max and nothing on powerstone isles but others say a lot has changed.

Yep can only tame it if it has wild in the name such as, Wild Elephant.