Sign in to follow this  
Thor Ragnarock

Fire arrows damage to anchored boats

So you took away tool damage to anchored boats... cool...  but I just logged into the tail end of 1 person sinking a bunch of boats in my harbor using Fire Arrows. 10/10 Content Not only is it faster than smashing it with a tool, its cheaper than explosives and you don't even have to glitch into the hull or get gems. There are some things about this game that are just really getting old. Losing a bunch of ships offline to stuff like this is at the top of the list.

Fire arrows need to be removed from the game. They can't be fixed. PVP in this game means naked players strafejumping using bows and fire arrows 90% of the time. Almost all griefing is done with fire arrows.

At this point I agree, I also think the flamethrowers should be removed from the swivel guns imo. Although atm with the alphas you can only kill them quickly with fire arrows. Takes 60+ normal arrows so that needs to be sorted as well for damage to alphas from guns/arrows or alphas need to be removed but rip actually leveling without them. If happen to miss my 1 shot to a head with a gun that takes 10+ seconds to load (which I get it's black powder) and am dead in 2 seconds from a fire arrow shot in my vicinity something isn't right.

I belive there is a greater thing, that needs to be removed: PVP! It will never work and it will never be a good and fair game. A 24h PvPMMO is nothing more than griefer bullshit when one attacks while the other is asleep.

PVP is the best form of an MMO, PVE is super boring.

But PVP must be balanced. Anchored ships should not take damage. They are just anchored if the owners are offline, at the moment ship sinking is troll heaven.

While in a honeycomb rock stone fortress you are safe if no one is super super angry with you (takes some costs and efforts to remove a honeycomb stone base) a ship is not.

A galleon that takes you a week to build is sunk by some naked flamearrow troll in 5 minutes while you are offline and sleeping.

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Talono said:

PVP is the best form of an MMO, PVE is super boring.

But PVP must be balanced. Anchored ships should not take damage. They are just anchored if the owners are offline, at the moment ship sinking is troll heaven.

While in a honeycomb rock stone fortress you are safe if no one is super super angry with you (takes some costs and efforts to remove a honeycomb stone base) a ship is not.

A galleon that takes you a week to build is sunk by some naked flamearrow troll in 5 minutes while you are offline and sleeping.

You belong on the PvE server. "Anchored ships should not take damage?" LOL What? 

2 hours ago, Thor Ragnarock said:

So you took away tool damage to anchored boats... cool...  but I just logged into the tail end of 1 person sinking a bunch of boats in my harbor using Fire Arrows. 10/10 Content Not only is it faster than smashing it with a tool, its cheaper than explosives and you don't even have to glitch into the hull or get gems. There are some things about this game that are just really getting old. Losing a bunch of ships offline to stuff like this is at the top of the list.

Fire does damage, and it's definitely with the time period here. You crybabies need to get over it already. All you people do is cry and cry until in every game that has fun PvP gets nerfed to shit. Get the fuck on the PvE servers and STOP crying about PvP, it's really that simple. 

We spend 100's of hours placing defenses to protect against things like this. That's what PvP survival is all about. If you want to sit in lawless zones your entire gameplay, then expect to get constantly trolled. You either get off your ass and find land somewhere AND defend it properly, or suck it up in the beach bob areas. The ONLY other choice you have is to join the PvE servers and stay off the forums crying about getting killed. 

I agree with bone you losers need to stfu and quit. You want to Remove shit from the game cause you suck? 

You obviously have no base defense if one guy got in.

Fire is op in real life that's why the Greek made Greek fire!

Edited by Omnistorm860
  • Like 1