kolonelu

Meanwhile on PVE server siren Call

Meanwhile, a new fashion takes place on the pve servers, a company on the server Siren Call called EASY COMPANY has started building houses around copper ore nodes, in our area have built some houses and no one can mine  copper What do you think about the players' ethics on PVE servers? Why they close the copper nodes and we cant have one single copper ore ? Whats the solution for this toxic players ? EASY COMPANY ON TORDOWN KEY  K9, block the copper spawn with houses, whats the solution for this shit ? I will post also photos, in the morning i ask a member of this company whats the reason for this ugly houses, and he say  dont know, a LIAR ! and after some times he say maybe is some private house, yeah, sure, private house in the mountains near the copper nodes 

SHAME EASY COMPANY ! SHAME ! 

Edited by kolonelu
  • Haha 1

They build lots of houses over the copper  nodes, no one can mine, and they say "there is plenty of iron copper nodes on the island " , SHAME ! we play pve we dont annoy other players

Edited by kolonelu
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, kolonelu said:

They build lots of houses over the copper  nodes, no one can mine, and they say "there is plenty of iron copper nodes on the island " , SHAME ! we play pve we dont annoy other players

If that's lawless, no way to stop them, if that's normal server then set flags to not allow building for everyone.

• Like 1

They promise to destroy all houses after they finish the ships, and we still wait, meanwhile we put fpundations near all copper nodes on the other side TO PREVENT BUILDING, all iron nodes are safe, and anyone can gather copper, we dont block resources, and we help all players with mats and food or water, 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kolonelu said:

They promise to destroy all houses after they finish the ships, and we still wait, meanwhile we put fpundations near all copper nodes on the other side TO PREVENT BUILDING, all iron nodes are safe, and anyone can gather copper, we dont block resources, and we help all players with mats and food or water, 

That’s pretty much all you can do at this point. It’s pretty hard to find a solution for this but the players on PvE are pretty toxic if they can do stuff they shouldn’t be allowed to do. 

• Like 1

In Hurtworld  they made (Devs) resource Spots (not all ofc) non building Areas. Worked fine. Would be easy here, cuz metal most of the time is a small Area with a few of them.

Edited by Chett
  • Like 1

Ok i attach some photos about this new fashion in ATLAS, EASY COMPANY still dont remove the houses builded over the copper nodes and in attach u will see the proof

20190121014900_1.jpg

On most games this act will be punished with BAN. No company not a player can stop you from playing or hinder from game progress like this. Take this screenshots and write it down in ticket asap. In a few days support will answer dont worry.