Sign in to follow this  
Talono

Gatling mortar with 720 damage/shot vs stone

Hey guys,

i know some of you still play Atlas and hope that their bases and ships are somewhat safe over night while sleeping... ähhh... no !

Today i saw a sloop with mounted swivel gun in flamethrower mode. It was just passing by a few galleons... so beautifull to see 8 galleons dying in fire after a few minutes to a ramshackle sloop. Better than emperor nero singing while Rome was burning 😂

After that i saw a mortar squad completely killing a huge stone base. 720 damage per shot, about 3 shots per second. Mortars are sharpshooting, they always hit 100% exactly the same spot.

Not bad !

Zero balance, no offline and cheat protection, a pure paradiese... at least for cheaters, exploiters, trolls and chinese megatribes.

Edited by Talono

You need proof to put that in the dev nose, because apparently they think it's a visual bug (that's what they said on stream chat last night). So if you have video or picture showing that the damage is in fact real and largely more important that a normal mortar shot, well fill a report to them with the proof.

I agree that mortar shots are too OP if it comes to precision. What they could do is make it so that after you fired it, you need to adjust it again a little bit so you can’t just keep spamming on the same base. 

1 hour ago, Talono said:

Hey guys,

i know some of you still play Atlas and hope that their bases and ships are somewhat safe over night while sleeping... ähhh... no !

Today i saw a sloop with mounted swivel gun in flamethrower mode. It was just passing by a few galleons... so beautifull to see 8 galleons dying in fire after a few minutes to a ramshackle sloop. Better than emperor nero singing while Rome was burning 😂

After that i saw a mortar squad completely killing a huge stone base. 720 damage per shot, about 3 shots per second. Mortars are sharpshooting, they always hit 100% exactly the same spot.

Not bad !

Zero balance, no offline and cheat protection, a pure paradiese... at least for cheaters, exploiters, trolls and chinese megatribes.

Fiddled.

Nero fiddled while Rome burned.

The singing was done by Mick Jagger. I think.

At least he’s the only singer I know of old enough to have been there.

*hums a tune which might be Sympathy for the Devil, by the Rolling @#$&ing Stones. Then again it might be The Devil went down to Georgia, by Charlie @#$&ing Daniels. With Boomer it could be hard to tell.*

Edited by boomervoncannon