Sign in to follow this  
Scorpionshawn

Atlas vs Conan Fan Boys kills EA games

8 minutes ago, Jerryn said:

Okay, let's calm down the name calling and personal attacks please. 

Please stick to the topic and take the fighting to messages or the game.

Thanks.

Threads that start out with pejorative labels in the title aren't likely to go in a productive direction in my experience.

3 hours ago, Scorpionshawn said:

I hate the game so much i have over 250 hours in you can look my tag up on steam and i bought a copy for my wife and a few of my karate students! No I hate the fact when i get on here to grip or anyone else gets on here to vent about what needs to change there is always some ASS HAT fan boys telling me its just EA and get over it. That fules me even more!!!

Never time you have a complaint about anything but like a bad meal at a restaurant... i hope someone is at the table next to you to say shut up and eat you shitty burger.

One of your students???  Oh they need a refund....

59 minutes ago, Jerryn said:

Okay, let's calm down the name calling and personal attacks please. 

Please stick to the topic and take the fighting to messages or the game.

Thanks.

Wait a second????

This is most mind boggling experience I have had in Atlas and the forum!  An actual Moderator?!?  Are you real???  Can I touch you???

*Pinches myself to see if I am awake*

***Points at the Moderator***  Wonder's where he has been for the last couple weeks?????

3 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

Wait a second????

This is most mind boggling experience I have had in Atlas and the forum!  An actual Moderator?!?  Are you real???  Can I touch you???

*Pinches myself to see if I am awake*

***Points at the Moderator***  Wonder's where he has been for the last couple weeks?????

Their usual work doesn’t mean they need to post stuff, I believe. 

29 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Their usual work doesn’t mean they need to post stuff, I believe. 

QFT. 

When that loudmouth that contributes nothing but bile mysteriously vanishes for several days and comes back much less overtly hostile, it's likely not because he took a weekend vacation to his place in the Caymans and came back much more relaxed, but rather Jerryn was doing Jerryn things like a ninja in the background.

2 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

QFT. 

When that loudmouth that contributes nothing but bile mysteriously vanishes for several days and comes back much less overtly hostile, it's likely not because he took a weekend vacation to his place in the Caymans and came back much more relaxed, but rather Jerryn was doing Jerryn things like a ninja in the background.

I hope he does. Ninja Jerryn as a name might suit him better. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

Threads that start out with pejorative labels in the title aren't likely to go in a productive direction in my experience.

Oh no. They are bringing in the ark forum mods. Well it is time for censorship central.

free speech is gone 

Edited by Realist
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Realist said:

Oh no. They are bringing in the ark forum mods. Well it is time for censorship central.

free speech is gone 

Free speech never applied since this is a privately owned forum, as is Ark's. Free speech applies to public spheres, not private property, which this is. Wildshot can't tell you what to say or not say in the park, but they can on their forums.

1 minute ago, boomervoncannon said:

Free speech never applied since this is a privately owned forum, as is Ark's. Free speech applies to public spheres, not private property, which this is. Wildshot can't tell you what to say or not say in the park, but they can on their forums.

Ok that is who you are 👍 go to know

Just now, Realist said:

Ok that is who you are 👍 go to know

That has nothing to do with who I am. That is the law and the way it has always been in the United States. If you think it is otherwise, you should probably investigate things like non-disclosure agreements. Don't mistake statements I make about facts for my opinions.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

That has nothing to do with who I am. That is the law and the way it has always been in the United States. If you think it is otherwise, you should probably investigate things like non-disclosure agreements. Don't mistake statements I make about facts for my opinions.

Here is where we get tagged/warned(me) for going off topic. I already know how it goes with these guys. They said they learned from their mistakes. Let’s see if it actually happened 😉

• Like 1