Sign in to follow this  
Scorpionshawn

Atlas vs Conan Fan Boys kills EA games

People who want to get behind this game and want it to be good are not the "Fan Boys" because they will like it no matter what. Its the people that go out of their way to get on these forums and complain about what they dont like. When "Fan Boys" sit up in these pages and defend the game its a straight up killer to moral to your most important players. Those who are on the fence.

This Killed Conan what would have been a super awesome game. People complained and gripped in the EA of that game but the fan boys made the devs believe that it would be a real hit and guess whos playing that game now? 5,430  "Fan Boys" thats right. That game is dead and in its highest peek 53,402 all-time peak

https://steamcharts.com/app/440900

People are warning Grapeshot but if they dont listen and the fan boys dont shut up this is the road that this game will be heading down or should i say up a stream with out a paddle.

Atlas 58,788 all-time peak and as of right now 28,055

• Haha 1

This is a forum, people will have differing opinions on things.  Expecting everyone to have the same opinion or attempting to censor one side of the argument will be the killer of this game, rather than people who disagree with you about what needs to change and how.  Stop trying to tell people to shut up, try to convince them you are right or at least listen to their viewpoint.  

Contrary to popular belief, people can disagree on one thing and agree on another, and the world won't end because of it. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Vaenix said:

This is a forum, people will have differing opinions on things.  Expecting everyone to have the same opinion or attempting to censor one side of the argument will be the killer of this game, rather than people who disagree with you about what needs to change and how.  Stop trying to tell people to shut up, try to convince them you are right or at least listen to their viewpoint.  

Contrary to popular belief, people can disagree on one thing and agree on another, and the world won't end because of it. 

If there are issues that people are saying are game breaking and killing fun then fan "Fan boys" say no its just EA like that some kinda bullet prof vest...

never mind bro you prove my point!

Sinking ship :skull::skull::skull:

1 minute ago, Scorpionshawn said:

If there are issues that people are saying are game breaking and killing fun then fan "Fan boys" say no its just EA like that some kinda bullet prof vest...

never mind bro you prove my point!

Sinking ship :skull::skull::skull:

I shouldn't feed the obvious troll, but for the other people who are reading this.  I've not defended anything from this game or said EA is a bullet proof vest for it.  I have different expectations of EA games compared to Full Release games, and even different for Indie studios vs Major companies.  I get that you just want to hate this game, and that's fine.  The game needs changes, it needs balance, and it needs an open discussion for people to actually make good suggestions to improve the game, not just knee jerk reactions from people who are thinking only about their very short sighted needs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Vaenix said:

I shouldn't feed the obvious troll, but for the other people who are reading this.  I've not defended anything from this game or said EA is a bullet proof vest for it.  I have different expectations of EA games compared to Full Release games, and even different for Indie studios vs Major companies.  I get that you just want to hate this game, and that's fine.  The game needs changes, it needs balance, and it needs an open discussion for people to actually make good suggestions to improve the game, not just knee jerk reactions from people who are thinking only about their very short sighted needs.

This, exactly this. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Vaenix said:

I hate the game so much i have over 250 hours in you can look my tag up on steam and i bought a copy for my wife and a few of my karate students! No I hate the fact when i get on here to grip or anyone else gets on here to vent about what needs to change there is always some ASS HAT fan boys telling me its just EA and get over it. That fules me even more!!!

Never time you have a complaint about anything but like a bad meal at a restaurant... i hope someone is at the table next to you to say shut up and eat you shitty burger.

Just now, Scorpionshawn said:

I hate the game so much i have over 250 hours in you can look my tag up on steam and i bought a copy for my wife and a few of my karate students! No I hate the fact when i get on here to grip or anyone else gets on here to vent about what needs to change there is always some ASS HAT fan boys telling me its just EA and get over it. That fules me even more!!!

Never time you have a complaint about anything but like a bad meal at a restaurant... i hope someone is at the table next to you to say shut up and eat you shitty burger.

That would be stupid. I’ve noticed they’re only talking it when people are saying it is ‘the worst’ or ‘unplayable’ - because it’s simply not true. 

As for the EA; Everything balance related is because of EA, and that is a lot. 

Just now, Percieval said:

That would be stupid. I’ve noticed they’re only talking it when people are saying it is ‘the worst’ or ‘unplayable’ - because it’s simply not true. 

As for the EA; Everything balance related is because of EA, and that is a lot. 

Oh its true!

Just now, Scorpionshawn said:

You have some rather serious anger issues, I really do suggest you go see someone about this.  A game should not make you feel this way.  I get that you are passionate, but having a differing opinion does not make it necessary to begin name calling or wishing bad things to happen to people.  I don't care how many copies of the game you have bought, or how many hours in the game you have.  This is a game, it is has a lot of potential, for it to actually reach that potential it requires people who care about it to give eachother a chance to speak and help the game move forward for everyones sake.  What is good for you now, may not be good for you later.  Immediate gratification is not the answer to making this game better.

Just now, Vaenix said:

You have some rather serious anger issues, I really do suggest you go see someone about this.  A game should not make you feel this way.  I get that you are passionate, but having a differing opinion does not make it necessary to begin name calling or wishing bad things to happen to people.  I don't care how many copies of the game you have bought, or how many hours in the game you have.  This is a game, it is has a lot of potential, for it to actually reach that potential it requires people who care about it to give eachother a chance to speak and help the game move forward for everyones sake.  What is good for you now, may not be good for you later.  Immediate gratification is not the answer to making this game better.

Eating a bad burger is wish something bad on you lol okay snow flake

8 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

Eating a bad burger is wish something bad on you lol okay snow flake

And we are continuing with name calling.  Do you have anything valid to add or are we just gonna continue with the arguing because you want to be the only one heard in any conversation? 

And I competely disagree with the statement that fan boys kill EA games. For all I know they’re making it balanced. 

10 minutes ago, Pink_Floyd said:

Some people shouldn’t buy EA games and stress about a game so much; I suspect OP is one of those people.

Really because I was on Ark day 1 have just about 4K hours into it. Atlas is sinking! 

3 minutes ago, Percieval said:

And I competely disagree with the statement that fan boys kill EA games. For all I know they’re making it balanced. 

Thank you for making my point again and thats why Conan has less than 6k players and they lost more money on their last E Pac and cred as game devs!

6 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

Really because I was on Ark day 1 have just about 4K hours into it. Atlas is sinking! 

Thank you for making my point again and thats why Conan has less than 6k players and they lost more money on their last E Pac and cred as game devs!

So your entire arguement is just "Fanboys KILL GAMES!"? 

And in your mind, Fanboys = Anyone of a differing opinion than yourself?

And there is literally no possible other reasons why a game like Conan died? 

9 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

Is that because of the people wanting the game the best or because of people wanting everything coming easy for them? If it was me, I would pick the first one every day. You’re the example of what people shouldn’t do. Thanks for that. 

1 minute ago, Percieval said:

Is that because of the people wanting the game the best or because of people wanting everything coming easy for them? If it was me, I would pick the first one every day. You’re the example of what people shouldn’t do. Thanks for that. 

Keep proving my point its funny!

4 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

Keep proving my point its funny!

I’m not near proving your point. You can’t handle people having a different opinion than you, that is fine, but don’t come here on the discussion forum. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scorpionshawn said:

People who want to get behind this game and want it to be good are not the "Fan Boys" because they will like it no matter what. Its the people that go out of their way to get on these forums and complain about what they dont like. When "Fan Boys" sit up in these pages and defend the game its a straight up killer to moral to your most important players. Those who are on the fence.

This Killed Conan what would have been a super awesome game. People complained and gripped in the EA of that game but the fan boys made the devs believe that it would be a real hit and guess whos playing that game now? 5,430  "Fan Boys" thats right. That game is dead and in its highest peek 53,402 all-time peak

https://steamcharts.com/app/440900

People are warning Grapeshot but if they dont listen and the fan boys dont shut up this is the road that this game will be heading down or should i say up a stream with out a paddle.

Atlas 58,788 all-time peak and as of right now 28,055

Anyone that uses the forums fanboy or hater ruin games... you know when games were good???

When Devs didn't listen to the damn community and made the game in their vision.... God im so tired of this self-entitled lil kid bullcrap.

Be quiet and play the game. PERIODT. DOT. DOT.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

Anyone that uses the forums fanboy or hater ruin games... you know when games were good???

When Devs didn't listen to the damn community and made the game in their vision.... God im so tired of this self-entitled lil kid bullcrap.

Be quiet and play the game. PERIODT. DOT. DOT.

Yeah I should shut up huh? Thats even more making the point! 

3 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

Every great game that failed... because the "FANBOYS" cried and cried on the forums and shoved their opinions down the devs throat... and they finally caved... The true people they need to listen to are the people that are too busy to be on the forums playing the game... not you lil RP need a safeplace types....

9 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

You’re constantly telling people they’re making your point when they don’t. We don’t defend the game, we say your whole statement is stupid, why can’t you see that lol. Get out of the forums if you don’t like people having a different opinion than you. 

1 minute ago, Percieval said:

You’re constantly telling people they’re making your point when they don’t. We don’t defend the game, we say your whole statement is stupid, why can’t you see that lol. Get out of the forums if you don’t like people having a different opinion than you. 

He's just upping his post count, that was the only point of this entire thread.  He has nothing to offer in the way of an argument/discussion about this.

9 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

Every great game that failed... because the "FANBOYS" cried and cried on the forums and shoved their opinions down the devs throat... and they finally caved... The true people they need to listen to are the people that are too busy to be on the forums playing the game... not you lil RP need a safeplace types....

How many hours do you have in? Ill steam tag you Im at 260