Sign in to follow this  
UDO

why do weapons have countdonw from left to right in order they are equiped

isnt it bad enough we died and run back to bodies , but to also be unable to defend ourselfs from the wild animals that are still there , the devs really dont play their own game 

bow slot 1 ,10 seconds , sword slot 2, 6 seconds so thats 16 seconds before i can use both  bow and sword , wtf is that about it serves no purpose at all , just maintain the frustration of being unable to do anything to wild animal for 10-16 seconds after collecting weapons.

, a game play mechanic that stops us playing 😞

3 minutes ago, Pappy Green said:

Because Jat played a lot of getting over it and decided that he could one up it.

🙂

13 minutes ago, UDO said:

isnt it bad enough we died and run back to bodies , but to also be unable to defend ourselfs from the wild animals that are still there , the devs really dont play their own game 

bow slot 1 ,10 seconds , sword slot 2, 6 seconds so thats 16 seconds before i can use both  bow and sword , wtf is that about it serves no purpose at all , just maintain the frustration of being unable to do anything to wild animal for 10-16 seconds after collecting weapons.

, a game play mechanic that stops us playing 😞

It isnt a bad mechanic it.  It is a way to prevent people from just respawning and rushing back into the fight.  I usually clear my quick bar when I die and I need to regear quickly.  I have the one item that I KNOW I will need so it is quickly put on then I run away while doing it.

Ye ye we’ve had this already with ARK. Just pick up weaps and armor every second so you can get in melee fights for so long. I’m glad they did this, saves a lot of time. 

Main reason I can come up with is so I cant load a chest full of carbines and keep grabbing them to defend with, or something similar to that.  Otherwise idk seems ridiculous and shouldn't really be a thing when grabbing off your body, considering that you just died there and probably need to defend yourself.