Sign in to follow this  
WookieeStick

v10.43 Claim Flag timer

So... Tested and the timer now says 17000 seconds while standing on it. So that works out at about 4 odd hours. Does that mean if the flag is left unguarded by an online player or sleeper it can be contested in 4.7 hours...?

Timer display is bugged (has been for a while), runs to negative numbers. Theory is that it runs all the way to -240k or so before the protection is removed but I couldn't confirm myself. Look at my post here, where I provide screenshot with timer -138k where claim is still protected.

Yeah I understand that for the new flag claims but to be specific, I am talking about not fresh but old ones. Is the timer only 4.7 hours. The 17000 does not go up or down.

Like I said, it's not just those 17k seconds. It continues into negative and works the full 3 days. Again, it's a theory that it goes down all the way to -240k because I have personally never seen such low number. But it definitely goes down to at least -138k as you can see on the screenshot. And 138k + 17k = 155k seconds = ~43 hours. So it's at least that long. If the timer you see does not go down then maybe that's because someone is active or sleeping in the claim.

Edited by moriak

it does go into minus 249k then claimable after that flag owner entering area refeshes it back to 17k 

Then why were people able to put up a flag literally while I was standing next to them in my zone. 😞

3 hours ago, WookieeStick said:

So... Tested and the timer now says 17000 seconds while standing on it. So that works out at about 4 odd hours. Does that mean if the flag is left unguarded by an online player or sleeper it can be contested in 4.7 hours...?

Was this timer on an enemy flag or your own flag? Only ask because i've not noticed seeing a timer on my own flags.

7 hours ago, Loni said:

Then why were people able to put up a flag literally while I was standing next to them in my zone. 😞

old flag from before they fixed the flag refresh , it was not applied retroactively 

i have 1 claim flag that anyone can come place a flag on , sleeer in base kees it contested permanently

54 minutes ago, pendaluxs said:

I think flag dont work claim in pve timer was -240k http://prntscr.com/m4xl3z and nothing happen

being contested that’s why