Sign in to follow this  
Treysar

Hey Grapeshot stop the exploiting by the chinese or get them there own server

I have lost 3 ships in 3 days from grieving caught 2 chinese in my base have screenshots of the last one the last one we lost was anchored and a schooner look they may have a right to play this game but if you want me and my friends to continue you will get them off our servers and get them servers of their own and region lock our area. I highly doubt you will be able to stop them exploiting if you dont want to go the way of Life is Fuedal and die I suggest you do something!

Second we support getting rid of the claiming system or reducing size of the claims a fee for more more than 1 claim flag per person. You are supporting a toxic environment and I for one am sick of it
Edited by Treysar

Unfortunately Wildcard/Grapeshot is owned by Snail Games, a Chinese publisher.

Letting Chinese streamers grief foreigners to the delight of their followers is fantastic for sales back in the motherland, while being an ARK-like game from Wildcard (or, Grapeshot) means it's in no danger of suffering weak sales in the West for it. Wildcard/Grapeshot themselves might well support the idea, but their publisher would never approve such a measure, it'd actually be counter productive for them.

Edited by RyuujinZERO

It's sad that it takes griefing for someone to come and make a post on the forums. Maybe this is what it takes to get changes made! Sorry that you too have had ships sunk, sucks!

Man, I found myself thinking that this morning. But I hate the idea of becoming that type of player.. /sigh

And quite rightly so, however if the developers remain silent on the issues then they are condoning the behaviour 

Silence is always considered to be approval

They just need to put locks on everything and make it so that anchored ships do not have a weight limit.  Would help a lot with the exploit problem.

I like this idea about anchored ships having no weight limit I think this would be a great fix. One thing I believe would also need to be included would be the range of the anchor. On a sloop, I have to pull in pretty close to land to get the anchor out. But love the idea!

1 hour ago, RyuujinZERO said:

Unfortunately Wildcard/Grapeshot is owned by Snail Games, a Chinese publisher.

Letting Chinese streamers grief foreigners to the delight of their followers is fantastic for sales back in the motherland, while being an ARK-like game from Wildcard (or, Grapeshot) means it's in no danger of suffering weak sales in the West for it. Wildcard/Grapeshot themselves might well support the idea, but their publisher would never approve such a measure, it'd actually be counter productive for them.

They made a post, once they fix stuff they will perma ban exploiters. Not on these forums (stupid I know), but on steam. Will have to see if they stick to their word, if not i'll happily raise the pitchfork 

Edited by Herasea

Total Bullshit. We will not be sailing any ships until the weight exploit is fixed. I know its EA and all but this seems broken AF. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwOKge_xkWc&feature=youtu.be                        How can they not publicly address this issue?