Sign in to follow this  
Jonny Kaboom

Its a joke !

I´m now caged from some chinese players for like 8 hours , my vitamins are complete at 0 and i´m not losing any health ? 

srsly ? 

so if you are caged it´s means you need to make a new char and the game is over for you ?

and the funny part of the storry is that this chinese only insulting me with f**k your mother ,your sister and your baby . thats the only thing they can talk in english .

its a good content for me today!

Edited by Jonny Kaboom

46 minutes ago, Jonny Kaboom said:

they just graped me when i was offline

Read the patch notes. 

Current ATLAS Official Server Network Server Version: v9.35
Current ATLAS Official Server Network Server Status: Stormy

Upcoming Notes: 

Please note these updates may not necessarily be in the next patch but will make into an upcoming one.

Upcoming v10.0 (ETA: Monday Noon EST :P)

- Claim Flags now allow a "Neutral Zone" setting which allows any other tribes to build within them, with the specified tax rate applied to them. You are also able to specify an inclusion or exclusion list to these, to only allow or exclude specific company ID's / player ID's. All claim flags will have this enabled as a default setting when placed, and this will also be a retroactive change. However, it will not function until Wednesday the 9th of January at NOON EST, where we will release another server update to make Neutral Zones active. This means you will have two days, from Monday to Wednesday, to decide and adjust the settings on your claim flag before the change is live.
- Server performance improvements
- All Cannons/Turrets can now be pin code protected for lever activation/deactivation
- There are 4x as many trade ships on the seas, and they now also sell commodity types for gold, as do NPC's at Freeports.
- Lawless servers can no longer be specified as Homesevers. If your Homeserver was a lawless server, you'll be required to pick a new (Freeport) Homeserver upon respawn.
- You can now buy a "Ramshackle Sloop" from the NPC Shipyardsman at Freeports. The "Ramshackle Sloop" is a pre-built sloop which has permanently lower plank HP, carry weight, and crew limit, but is cheaper and faster to acquire if you want to get into sailing faster.
- "Favorites" server selection drop-down is added for Unofficial
- Joining through Steam browser server list with password now properly caches the password for ATLAS travel
- Fixed up some temperature scalings and Weather events are now indicated on the HUD
- Armour effectiveness will be adjusted so that firearms are more useful in PVP
- Fixed some bugs related to Sea Claims, Enemy Claim Flags can now be directly pinged to identify any contesting enemies nearby, and the time required to steal an enemy claim now decreases the more Claims that enemy team has.
- Farming rebalances to be easier; water can now pipe uphill, region requirements for growing crops are more forgiving, and crop growth & yield is much faster and higher. 
- Reduced shovel stamina cost.
- You can now fill waterskins/jars from ground spouts.
- Metal Tools can no longer damage the planks of anchored ships.
- 50 more player levels added, and Skill Points per level increased.
- Loot stat scaling has been boosted (retroactively) by 60%
- Some ship costs have been adjusted, and in some cases reduced by approximately about 50%
- Animals health regen rebalanced, so they're not regenerating high amounts whilst in combat!
- Eating poop is now instant-death
- Fixed an issue where you couldn't kill yourself by exhaustion (for stuck situations)
- Pipes can now move water upwards and the vertical limit on underground junctions has been eliminated. Also, pipes can go farther without foundation requirement, and underground junctions can now be snapped onto existing pipes.

????

You will basically be able to eat your own poop and die instantly, there is a key nobody use obviously to poop, check your keybind... Also from what i'm aware of if they handcuff you, you won't be able to do it but i didn't try it myself, i guess you'll have to report back once the patch go live in a few hours

Edited by ExplodingYeti

2 hours ago, Jonny Kaboom said:

I´m now caged from some chinese players for like 8 hours , my vitamins are complete at 0 and i´m not losing any health ? 

srsly ? 

so if you are caged it´s means you need to make a new char and the game is over for you ?

and the funny part of the storry is that this chinese only insulting me with f**k your mother ,your sister and your baby . thats the only thing they can talk in english .

its a good content for me today!

AHAHAA GET OWNED!!!!!

2 hours ago, Jonny Kaboom said:

and the funny part of the storry is that this chinese only insulting me with f**k your mother ,your sister and your baby . thats the only thing they can talk in english 

I want to see someone capture a Chinese streamer like this, then sit down and explain the Tienanmen Square massacre to them and their viewers; their channel would be gone so fast...

Edited by RyuujinZERO
  • Like 1