Sign in to follow this  
MrPakkinn

Territory flag on lawless regions.

I have a question about the territory flags.

When im on a lawless island when I put the territory flag in my hands it says I cannot put it down on a lawless region but when I have it in my hands I see a yellow circle near my base like there is a territory claimed over there. So how does it work?

Thanks.

Edited by MrPakkinn

People cannot build within a certain radius of your structures so i think that's what your seeing, so in a sense, building in lawless marks your claim.

1 hour ago, MrPakkinn said:

I have a question about the territory flags.

When im on a lawless island when I put the territory flag in my hands it says I cannot put it down on a lawless region but when I have it in my hands I see a yellow circle near my base like there is a territory claimed over there. So how does it work?

Thanks.

Territory flags to lawless would be a bad idea. New players would have no chance left at all to level up somewhere and challenge all the mastercraft metal guys on their dragons later.

I did see some claim flags in a lawless area today on 2 rafts.  Are you able to claim ships in lawless, maybe with piracy?  

You did not see any claim flags in the starter lawless zones.  Guessing you were outside the starter lawless if you saw those or mistook something else for a claim flag.

1 hour ago, mndfreeze said:

You did not see any claim flags in the starter lawless zones.  Guessing you were outside the starter lawless if you saw those or mistook something else for a claim flag.

"Starter lawless zones" are freeports.  Lawless zones are lawless zones and you can claim boats there.

11 hours ago, jabnlab said:

People cannot build within a certain radius of your structures so i think that's what your seeing, so in a sense, building in lawless marks your claim.

Okay. Me and my friend built a house on a lawless island which, when inside, says isn't a part of our territory so we couldn't spawn in the bed in our house.

Edited by MrPakkinn

42 minutes ago, MrPakkinn said:

Okay. Me and my friend built a house on a lawless island which, when inside, says isn't a part of our territory so we couldn't spawn in the bed in our house.

Yeah, in lawless you can only respawn on beds that are on rafts and ships