bowser

aimbotting needs attention now before i start doing it myself.

player named (Shiina Xu) in a company called (Hunter) needs to be dealt with by the devs immediately. if this does not get taken as a serious issue and responded to as such then i will do what i feel necessary to be able to play the fucking game. this is a very big issue in this game and ARK. aimbotting needs dealt with now pls. pls ban that player and their chinese tribe, its enough to make a person want to cheat back because weeks go by and nothing is done to them. ty hope this is read by someone that can do something and follows up with a response to the threat to the game.  

Edited by bowser
  • Like 1

Get any kind of proof first and second, game has an aimbot built in the game, just fyi.

im not a fool, i know what aimbot is and how it works, left alt isnt an aimbot and it doesnt work for guns. of you dont have anything positive to say then please dont bother.

On 1/2/2019 at 9:28 AM, bowser said:

player named (Shiina Xu) in a company called (Hunter) needs to be dealt with by the devs immediately. if this does not get taken as a serious issue and responded to as such then i will do what i feel necessary to be able to play the fucking game. this is a very big issue in this game and ARK. aimbotting needs dealt with now pls. pls ban that player and their chinese tribe, its enough to make a person want to cheat back because weeks go by and nothing is done to them. ty hope this is read by someone that can do something and follows up with a response to the threat to the game.  

We dealing with the same thing, got a lil box box kid named Smokey Smokey that aimbots, and pretty sure he's clipped into a mountain contesting claims too.

6 minutes ago, bowser said:

im not a fool, i know what aimbot is and how it works, left alt isnt an aimbot and it doesnt work for guns. of you dont have anything positive to say then please dont bother.

It was pointed out you'll need proof when reporting something of this nature. Everyone understands this issue is frustrating, but being immediately hostile towards people trying to be helpful isnt necessary. One could turn your own logic on it's head and say if you don't know how to properly report such ingame issues, then please don't bother, but we do need you to report them, just with evidence when doing so.

• Thanks 1

This is the same player that had multiple videos linked a week ago.    He's in "Hunter" on O9.    That tribe wiped out many tribes over the course of about 2 days by aimbotting and killing people sleeping inside of enclosed stone structures, and took over a lot of the map with such cheating.     Some people had said he was banned but obviously it was either false, a very short suspension, or just a reroll.

Frankly, the entire "Hunter" tribe is only alive and as big as they are because him and 2 or so others are demolishing everyone with Aimbot who tries to retaliate.     I died to him earlier this morning prone on my ship behind a railing with him on the shore out of mortar range.    

Found the original Post here:

Same guy, same name, same tribe.

If the Devs want to be serious IMO they should just ban the whole tribe.     They only got as strong and as big as they are now through blatent cheating, and are weathering assaults from much bigger groups as of yesterday with the same cheats.

On 1/2/2019 at 7:41 AM, Pentax said:

Get any kind of proof first and second, game has an aimbot built in the game, just fyi.

we just moved to O9 and seen the hacks for ourselves. Don't have to be a genius to know that  a cannon attatched to a cargo attatchment should not be floating in the air.....download.thumb.png.baec124bdcaea3e93706ca379f10605a.pngdownload.thumb.png.baec124bdcaea3e93706ca379f10605a.png9hzEO3d-TY_1WK_yPJcahQ.thumb.png.d1123cc2d63b84c53a64dd1936e7c721.png396150082_download(1).thumb.png.eedb51560cb2ed3e4e90aed54037b5ec.png