Streaky Haddock

Hostile Animal spawns are out of control

Me and two friends turned up at a small island with pistols, bows and hide armour. We can handle ourselves against predators, or so we thought. After a while of exploring the island (about thirty minutes) we thought we'd cleaned up the beach and started harvesting stuff we really needed, like fibre and metal. 

Then, as we were loaded up and on our way back, we got ambushed by lions and died. Okay, fine, this happens.

Then we come back to our bodies to see the nonsense attached to the topic.

Not pictured: The three crocodiles that chased our schooner endlessly until we managed to finally distract them by jumping overboard and aggroing them as we sailed away.

(There is a family of scorpions in the center and at least two giant snakes. You may not see them clearly, but they're there.)

20190102010253_1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I made a suggestion for this yesterday as i just lost my mind lol.

Landed on the island, cleared hostiles then in about 10 secs more appeared, cleared those then more came. Spent 30 mins just constant killing mobs and was unable to achieve anything i set out to do, had to log-of in a random region as i had work in the morning.

it's EA at the end of the day, i just wish we had a community manager on thee forums just to sure us things are being looked at. It's not like anyone on here is toxic or trolling, so not sure why they're avoid posting.

Can Confirm getting camped by 2 Crocodiles right after Spawning on my Sloop.

10 Minutes Waiting till the Ran off and i can Sail off this damned Island.

There is a lot more to be Fixed, but this is really annoying

They need to fix the animals from walking through walls and killing sleepers. Last night when i was offline alpha wolf walked Through the walls and killed all the sheep and chickens protected in the house.

It is weird, i notice it on an island with a friend, but when i'm solo playing the mob spawn is less than when in a larger group. Whatever i agree with you 

4 hours ago, Herasea said:

I made a suggestion for this yesterday as i just lost my mind lol.

Landed on the island, cleared hostiles then in about 10 secs more appeared, cleared those then more came. Spent 30 mins just constant killing mobs and was unable to achieve anything i set out to do, had to log-of in a random region as i had work in the morning.

it's EA at the end of the day, i just wish we had a community manager on thee forums just to sure us things are being looked at. It's not like anyone on here is toxic or trolling, so not sure why they're avoid posting.

They don't read their own forums and merely watch streamers. If a streamer doesn't say it the problem doesn't exist for the devs. :classic_rolleyes:

If they had been reading their forum they wouldn't have buffed the predators' damage with one of the latest patch, yet they did it.

6 hours ago, Streaky Haddock said:

Why don't crocodiles, wolves and snakes attack eachother?

20190102133344_1.jpg

Everyone knows wolves, lions, crocs, and snakes all team up to hunt humans or anything else IRL, where have you been?!? For predators it's always happy fun get along time with every other predator in the world. :classic_rolleyes: 

In other words, yes, this is one more thing in a long list of absurdities regarding the predators in this game. More than half the predators in the world wouldn't even work with members of their own species, and would just as likely attack each other as anything else. I know it's a fantasy game but it still should have some basis on reality.

3 hours ago, Warspectre said:

Everyone knows wolves, lions, crocs, and snakes all team up to hunt humans or anything else IRL, where have you been?!? For predators it's always happy fun get along time with every other predator in the world. :classic_rolleyes: 

In other words, yes, this is one more thing in a long list of absurdities regarding the predators in this game. More than half the predators in the world wouldn't even work with members of their own species, and would just as likely attack each other as anything else. I know it's a fantasy game but it still should have some basis on reality.

WTF is that spawns ????? 

are all those wolves ???? you gotta be shitting me...