Sign in to follow this  
MrPakkinn

Giant snakes, how to kill them?

They are slower, throw spears at their head (right click), it will do up to 100 dmg per throw. Or some ppl say to use fire arrows.

11 minutes ago, MrPakkinn said:

Me and my friend are level 13 on lawless region and have massive problems with giant snakes.

Thanks.

Spears are costly and so are fire arrows. Spec bow and just use stone arrows aim for the head for bonus damage. Get some distance turn around bow and walk backwards 2-3 shots takem out same for wolves and pretty much everything else

Collect arrows after mob is dead helps with cost

Edited by Hackjob

9 minutes ago, Hackjob said:

Spears are costly and so are fire arrows. Spec bow and just use stone arrows aim for the head for bonus damage. Get some distance turn around bow and walk backwards 2-3 shots takem out same for wolves and pretty much everything else

Collect arrows after mob is dead helps with cost

Btw, is that viable to use shield + sword to block first attack then smack with right click? or only ranged is viable for now?

6 minutes ago, Nightstrasza said:

Btw, is that viable to use shield + sword to block first attack then smack with right click? or only ranged is viable for now?

Only ranged. I tried sword and board, but unless you spec all your points into it the reaction times are just too slow. Decent against other players that actually take stuns and can be parried, but worthless against wildlife. 

Just now, TheSzerdi said:

Only ranged. I tried sword and board, but unless you spec all your points into it the reaction times are just too slow. Decent against other players that actually take stuns and can be parried, but worthless against wildlife. 

*Sigh* Thanks,  guess time to respec into bow, thankfuly didn't make a sword and shield yet, only had perks into them. Hope they make meeling possible too.

4 hours ago, MrPakkinn said:

Me and my friend are level 13 on lawless region and have massive problems with giant snakes.

Thanks.

kite them fire turn run , fire turn run make sure u hav points in fort as u will get knocked out too fast wothout it 

Edited by UDO

Seriously, FORTITUDE. Its a stat. You can level it up. It lowers the amount of torpor damage you take, raises your resistance to temperature, and increases the rate at which you lose torpor. Fortitude is how you get rid of snakes.