Sign in to follow this  
MaulerTGD

Tames and Riding

Its pretty ridiculous that we have a guy spec'd into taming but due to your convoluted skill list, everyone has to spec into beast mastery to ride the tames hes made for the company?? come one.. really???

• Like 1

Also on this list is how shitty the gathering animals are. An elephant can carry wood like we do thatch. But its gather is the same as a metal tool but its out of stamina in 5 hits.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaulerTGD said:

Its pretty ridiculous that we have a guy spec'd into taming but due to your convoluted skill list, everyone has to spec into beast mastery to ride the tames hes made for the company?? come one.. really???

You’ve gotta be kidding me. Yeah that’s pretty bad. I guess Atlas tames aren’t meant to be farming tools then. Oh, you wanted a parrot for your shoulder, since this is a pirate game and you’re a pirate? Np, just spend some of your valuable and extremely limited number of skill points to be able to do that.

• Sad 1

More and more, I know that I won't ever step foot on official again.  Why do that?  Why restrict yourself from so much of the fun?  I really now believe that some people just don't value their time.  They have some warped notion that unofficial is easy so it's not worth it.  No, you can find all kinds of things on unofficial.  You just have to find one that suits you.  The best of them keep it challenging, but at the same time, they remove many restrictions that limit how much fun you can have.

The best most will experience on official, is to be a slave in a Mega, in the hopes that they get to take part in what passes for PvP, when they raid a hopelessly defended base, or an offline base...which is not even PvP.

we are currently playing on official NA pve. but we are very slowly and carefully recruiting mature fair minded folk and trying to build a server cluster to have a reasonably large map. problem we are having is its 1 server = 1 map sector as we understand it. and we want a medium to large explorable map. so far we have 11 people willing to run or at least rent a server for the cluster.

1 minute ago, MaulerTGD said:

we are currently playing on official NA pve. but we are very slowly and carefully recruiting mature fair minded folk and trying to build a server cluster to have a reasonably large map. problem we are having is its 1 server = 1 map sector as we understand it. and we want a medium to large explorable map. so far we have 11 people willing to run or at least rent a server for the cluster.

11 grids is large enough. Especially for a small group. 

except its not a small group, 11 grids and close to 100 players, so we are looking for more. we want to be sure we dont have ridiculous land claim situation of 2 people claiming an entire island or anyone wandering in constantly asking for land. you know, like the official servers.

Well the owners are the ‘governers’ of the grid, if they do that, just ban them or give them a warning.