Sign in to follow this  
archaegeo

Please give us an in game report feature - Company named N word in game, sigh

There is a company (currently in N9 on PvP NA) named the N word.

This is uncalled for, and against TOS.

Please give us an in game report feature for blatant cases of racism that dont even need to be investigated.

3 minutes ago, archaegeo said:

Please give us an in game report feature for blatant cases of racism that dont even need to be investigated.

I agree. People need to calm down. But I’m not sure if they have the people to sit on the reports (there will be many). 

Until it arrives best you can do is gather evidence of the insults/flaming/hacking etc. 

Ya, I stopped playing due to this and many other reasons, but tired of seeing these punk kids doing this, its chasing people away.

It's the internet, you should have learned to ignore these things... But I guess and obsenity filter like in steam (💓💓 💓 💓) would make sense, so people don't have to active ignore this crap

Not saying it's good to have people do this, but I do not think it's ok to censor in any way that you can not opt-out

55 minutes ago, archaegeo said:

Yeah I am with you. It is going to be a good while before that happens. Like a long while but I am sure at some point they will do it.

just be prepared though, ark got a ton of reports and sometimes took weeks to be resolved.  I am saying is don’t think you will just report them and instantly they get told to change their name.

might even be a month depending on the amount of reports.

definitely get screen shots because there is a good chance that once they announce a report function they will just change their name and you won’t be able to do anything about it anyway. It is hard to get people in trouble here 

Edited by Realist