Sign in to follow this  
mattcscz

Ship dead again while we sleep

Hi,

Again while asleep, our ship was destroyed overnight (space of 4 hours) - it was anchored in our way, how the hell are we supposed to prevent it from getting destroyed??

my shit always disappears, I stopped building anything or trying to claim or place a building anywhere.

Now I just cause grief best way I can.

did deck out like 7 rafts at freeport and each time i sail somewhere i lose everything on that raft and it itself to stuff that should not happen...

why did i build 7?

well after losing my first two rafts i was pissed... not that much about losing it but the time lost sailing to other island im not able to join or build something on... so im stuck at freeport and not able to lvl up more... gues ill just join a big company for some pvp fun and quit the game after that...

Almost lost my raft out in the wilds, for some mysterious reason.  Logged in to find my 3 small boxes gone but the contents on the raft.  The raft was under 2k in health.  Something must have really attacked the boat in the couple of hours I was offline, and this is PvE by the way!!  I repaired things, built boxes and logged out for 30 minutes.  When I logged back in there were two Ships of the Damnednear me, one about 60 yards away, the other about 100 yards.  I knew they ignore rafts so was just enjoying the view.  😄

I've stopped PvP until they get a few wrinkles ironed out, because what with mob spawns being erratic (last night fine, today a bit crazy), and Ships of the Damned having a beach holiday and the land claim system being wonky there's enough to handle without other players as well.

I lost my raft and 2 Sloops..one was while I was sailing..I spawn back at my base after dieing out in sea,and I found my second Sloop was sunk as well while been docked next to my base..Thats no agro? thats not attacking? wth is wrong with this?

I logged in on my little raft a couple of hours ago to find this...  I thought this was fixed?  If these have been right up to the beaches on other islands - and I bet they have  -  that might account for shipping loss.  I know they ignore rafts though

20181229152155_1.thumb.jpg.d6369535b8ad637803b63739102f1502.jpg

1 hour ago, Coggage said:

I logged in on my little raft a couple of hours ago to find this...  I thought this was fixed?  If these have been right up to the beaches on other islands - and I bet they have  -  that might account for shipping loss.  I know they ignore rafts though

20181229152155_1.thumb.jpg.d6369535b8ad637803b63739102f1502.jpg

That is really scary. According to the captain's log it was fixed, but it is obvious the changes have not been enough or they are just not working. I'd swear I remember one of the changes mentioning these ships would not approach islands.

We have already lost two ships to these Damned things. At first we were sad we sailed away, but now I am kind of happy we had fun around with the ship for about 30 minutes before it was turned into nothingness.

They're so close to the island too!  My raft and the other one in the screenshot are actually anchored, and that closest Ship is about 40 or 50 yards away.  If I was in an actual ship it would have been blasted apart.  Scary stuff.

afaik they don't attack rafts, but the fact we lose our ship overnight without doing anything is just dumb

4 hours ago, Rellom said:

my shit always disappears, I stopped building anything or trying to claim or place a building anywhere.

Now I just cause grief best way I can.

Seriously this. This is how the D evolution of these games start. Everyone is annoyed by the grind and how easy it is to get raided so they just become evil themselves