Sign in to follow this  
Wichtelman

instant death on random island

is it normal that you get attacked by a tiger and multiple wolfs as soon as you arrive on an island?

you are still on your raft with some space to the beach but you have no way to escape cuz after each respawn you die instantly...

sooo should i just do it over and over again to rescue my raft and all stored mats on it while waiting the 60 seconds for each attempt or just abandon it... sux if you have to stay at freeport without any chance of lvl up cuz of this...

Edited by Wichtelman

ha got away after 30 min cuz one attack threw me off the raft and just the second killed me... that way i was able to get the tigers crocs and wolfs away from my raft...

No, normally a bunch of giant snakes and crocodiles will swarm you while still standing on the deck of your ship, and eat you before you even reach the shore....

But yes if you make landfall, that's when you get swarmed by a coordinated team of tigers, wolves and vultures

lol it happened again with several crocs to a point that im not able to spawn at my rafts bed and all mats worth 1000 of weight +smithy +large storage box probably gone... -_-

note: sailed at full speed next to that island and did not want to enter cuz of way toooo many deadly beasts

Oddly, things were great last night with spawns, which was a nice change.  Today, not so much, though not as bad as when I arrived on the island yesterday.  Three Crocs attacked me on my raft, I killed one then had to flee in the hopes of kiting them away.  They were stuck on the mast though.  As I pelted up the beach three Crocs (one a 226 Alpha) and a Giant Snake were chasing me.  Fun times.  😄

genius idea i would have never thought of that possibility to kill myself and try to spawn on my raft next to that island... it does not work... gone cuz the decay will kill the raft if im not able to repair it till stuff like that is fixed... -_-

what_a_joke.JPG

Edited by Wichtelman