Sign in to follow this  
JdizzleHD

Chargeback

1 minute ago, JdizzleHD said:

Who else is charging back these scam artists?

I think you might be jumping to conclusions a bit too quickly. Obviously this isn't how I hoped the release would be like, but having some patience isn't a bad thing.

• Like 3

Most people usually just go through Steam for a refund. It's less messy. Usually, chargebacks incur permanent bans from companies, so if you plan to ever buy something from these guys again in the future, chances are you'd be out of luck.

Just now, JdizzleHD said:

Who else is charging back these scam artists?

I mean, just refund on steam. If you're past the 2 hour limit, simply send a ticket and they'll do a refund. 

I'm hesitant to chargeback because it might affect my entire steam account. If you tell Steam that you ran atlas for 5 hours but couldn't play atlas that entire time, they'll probably be able to fact check it easily, and refund you. 

Admittedly it is starting to feel like they pulled a fast one on us. Is it possible that they genuinely just needed more time and knew this was going to happen, but hoped it wouldn't?

2 minutes ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

Good bye, perhaps you will come back down the road, launch days for games are rarely stable.

Just now, Gr1zzly said:

Not "scam artists", usual stuff really for an early access launch.

Wildcard has never launched anything without weeks if not months of instability and delays. Even for the rockiest of launches, Wildcard is among the worst. You can't really blame people for being upset over it. 

Edited by Ellentro
  • Like 1

Steam forums are full of the same crap and half these people said they wasn't going to even buy the game because of the delays. Just get a refund and don't post about it. EA games isn't for many people.

Edited by Naviss

1 minute ago, Naviss said:

Steam forums are full of the same crap and half these people said they wasn't going to even buy the game because of the delays. Just get a refund and don't post about it. EA games isn't for many people.

Even for EA games this launch is atrocious. By any standard, Wildcard launches are among, if not the worst, in the industry. 

Just now, Ellentro said:

Even for EA games this launch is atrocious. By any standard, Wildcard launches are among, if not the worst, in the industry. 

Hey, I totally agree, But people should have known what it was going to be. It's Ark 2.0. lol Why after all these years would people ever think they would change or be different?

The warning was there ever since we found out who grapevine or whatever was.

Hey, I totally agree, But people should have known what it was going to be. It's Ark 2.0. lol Why after all these years would people ever think they would change or be different?

The warning was there ever since we found out who grapevine or whatever was.

I mean, there's the hope that 4 years of incompetence and general failure in Ark would give them the experience to actually successfully manage/launch a game. Then again, they set a 40k goalmark themselves and then their servers died in a fire for 5 hours for a peak of 38k people. 

Just now, Ellentro said:

I mean, there's the hope that 4 years of incompetence and general failure in Ark would give them the experience to actually successfully manage/launch a game. Then again, they set a 40k goalmark themselves and then their servers died in a fire for 5 hours for a peak of 38k people. 

Didn't it take them a extra year to make the last Ark DLC after it was delayed? lol 

I personally don't believe they will ever get better. And I fully expect major roll backs on servers, Ya know - once it works lol. 

Don't get me wrong, I've got more then my monies worth out of Ark. I'm sure I will here. When it works! 

Yeah ARK developers are top of the line proffessionals at what they do....sike

Should've learned the first time.

Didn't it take them a extra year to make the last Ark DLC after it was delayed? lol 

I personally don't believe they will ever get better. And I fully expect major roll backs on servers, Ya know - once it works lol. 

Don't get me wrong, I've got more then my monies worth out of Ark. I'm sure I will here. When it works! 

Abb was delayed for like 1.5 months, and Extinction for almost a month. None were delayed a year, but yeah. It feels like it.

I like Ark as much as the next guy, I supported it since day 1 and played more hours then I care to admit, but it doesn't change the fact the company is awful and have just gotten worse. 

Just now, Gr1zzly said:

If you new of the issues Wildcard has had previously, why buy the game in the first place?

Because the game is usually good, but the last time we had these launch issues, we were understanding and nice about it. Now that we know Wildcard doesn't respond to people being nice, it's time to just flame them until they fix it because at this point it's a bad habit. 

Just now, Ellentro said:

Abb was delayed for like 1.5 months, and Extinction for almost a month. None were delayed a year, but yeah. It feels like it.

I like Ark as much as the next guy, I supported it since day 1 and played more hours then I care to admit, but it doesn't change the fact the company is awful and have just gotten worse. 

I find it rather hilarious that all you hater/whiners come on here and do nothing but complain like little bitches. Why even come here in the first place? Back to Fortnite you go!

1 minute ago, Ellentro said:

Ah ok, My mistake then. I stopped playing Ark after they lied about keeping the legacy servers. Once they shut down my populated server, I was out lol. 

2 minutes ago, Ellentro said:

Because the game is usually good, but the last time we had these launch issues, we were understanding and nice about it. Now that we know Wildcard doesn't respond to people being nice, it's time to just flame them until they fix it because at this point it's a bad habit. 

Bump

"I find it rather hilarious that all you hater/whiners come on here and do nothing but complain like little bitches. Why even come here in the first place? Back to Fortnite you go!"

What he said

Edited by Gr1zzly
spelling

1 minute ago, Bonedancer said:

I find it rather hilarious that all you hater/whiners come on here and do nothing but complain like little bitches. Why even come here in the first place? Back to Fortnite you go!

Er. I come here and complain because Wildcard doesn't respond to anything but whining/anger. I know because I came from Ark and we tried not whining, and the devs did jack all. 

Just now, Ellentro said:

Er. I come here and complain because Wildcard doesn't respond to anything but whining/anger. I know because I came from Ark and we tried not whining, and the devs did jack all. 

Actually, by your own admittance. They've been the same about every single DLC they've created. So tell me, wtf is so new here? You either roll with the punches or you don't, simple as that. If you already know their history, why the F are you here? That's the big question bud.