Sign in to follow this  
AdriaticWhisper

Impossible to leave freeports

Been sitting here for 30  minutes trying to get my fucking raft out of the freeport. No, can't even do that because there are 1 million rafts just parked at the docks and you can't get your ship out. You either crash into the other rafts or get stuck on the fucking docks. 

Great game. Great game.

Here is an idea. Let me do your job for you, developers. Make it so there is no fucking collision in the freeport docks with other rafts. That way people can actually get out of the port. 

Edited by AdriaticWhisper

They will sink after some hours. But I like the idea of making ships/rafts being ‘ghosted’. 

I know it sucks but I had to build a new raft so that it would spawn towards the outside of all the other rafts. 

24 minutes ago, Percieval said:

They will sink after some hours. But I like the idea of making ships/rafts being ‘ghosted’. 

And yet some rando parked a couple of rafts in our claim and abandoned them half blocking entrance to our shore, and 4 days later they're still at 99% health... and we have no way to remove them.

10 minutes ago, RyuujinZERO said:

And yet some rando parked a couple of rafts in our claim and abandoned them half blocking entrance to our shore, and 4 days later they're still at 99% health... and we have no way to remove them.

If it's on your claim you can steal it. Outside of that build a container on it, fill the container with junk until the raft goes over weight (900 usually). Once this happens the raft will rapidly lose health and sink in a few minutes.

I know this is a temp fix,  but if you talk to the travel guy you can usually find a Freeport island that isn't full of other rafts.  Then you can sail right out. 

27 minutes ago, Garfy said:

If it's on your claim you can steal it. Outside of that build a container on it, fill the container with junk until the raft goes over weight (900 usually). Once this happens the raft will rapidly lose health and sink in a few minutes.

First off I like you post so the rest of this isn’t against you, because you did help him.

i love these types of responses. Oh you want to play the game normally? Ok here is what you do, I need you to do 5 different  abnormal things and then after that you should be able to play the game normally again 😂😂😂

I mean it is good to find ways around things. The pathetic part is that you have to always find a way around things 👍