Kyovolk

Land a grab crazies.

30 minutes ago, Big Bojangles said:

Yeah I just wasnt made aware of the fact that youd have to join a large company to survive when I was sold this game.  I feel like it is very poor design to force people to play a specific way.  If that is how they envision their game and dont offer options then that needs to be made clear so someone can decide if that is for them before they invest money and time only to be forced to play how the game is "intended".  The problem isnt that you can't ask someone for some land or that you can't fight for it, its that design wise it isn't easy if your a company less that 10-20.  Some people dont want to play that way in large groups.  I would like to know how you would fight for land when you show up from the starter zone on a raft with what you could gather and only carry on a raft.  Only to get there and fight guns and fire arrows and you only have pikes or regular arrows because you dont have skill points anymore for guns(where they already have them) or couldn't find sugar in your starter zone for fire arrows.  Then on top of that they have a house to respawn in with a protected bed and a place to hide.  I don't understand how you expect people on a raft with limited supplies to fight for a claim against established tribes, and why the game should only be large companys.

Solohan88 literally offered to help you if you went to his zone.  Now you can bunker down, get advanced, and start fighting for more land or ships or whatever your heart desires.  In a game with other players, even if playing on PVP servers, there's always the option of cooperation. 😛

11 hours ago, Domino said:

Solohan88 literally offered to help you if you went to his zone.  Now you can bunker down, get advanced, and start fighting for more land or ships or whatever your heart desires.  In a game with other players, even if playing on PVP servers, there's always the option of cooperation. 😛

Awesome,we have one person offering a smidgen of land for everyone stranded. Game is saved now boys.

12 hours ago, Big Bojangles said:

Yeah I just wasnt made aware of the fact that youd have to join a large company to survive when I was sold this game.  I feel like it is very poor design to force people to play a specific way.  If that is how they envision their game and dont offer options then that needs to be made clear so someone can decide if that is for them before they invest money and time only to be forced to play how the game is "intended".  The problem isnt that you can't ask someone for some land or that you can't fight for it, its that design wise it isn't easy if your a company less that 10-20.  Some people dont want to play that way in large groups.  I would like to know how you would fight for land when you show up from the starter zone on a raft with what you could gather and only carry on a raft.  Only to get there and fight guns and fire arrows and you only have pikes or regular arrows because you dont have skill points anymore for guns(where they already have them) or couldn't find sugar in your starter zone for fire arrows.  Then on top of that they have a house to respawn in with a protected bed and a place to hide.  I don't understand how you expect people on a raft with limited supplies to fight for a claim against established tribes, and why the game should only be large companys.

I understand what you’re saying. But what would be your fix then, other than the one most people want is either 1 flag per person or island per company. 

31 minutes ago, Percieval said:

I understand what you’re saying. But what would be your fix then, other than the one most people want is either 1 flag per person or island per company. 

I mean i feel like game mechanics that help limit griefing style of pvp play, and also some mechanics that dont make it hard for smaller tribes or solo players to enjoy the game as well.  There are already obvious advantages to being in a large company if you so choose, but the game shouldn't force you to do it imo.

• Like 1