Sign in to follow this  
Beleghost

Warehouses Seem Very Wrong

Warehouses do not gather resources, they pull resources harvested from company owned farmhouses within it's massive radius.

Why would it matter how close you build one warehouse to another company's? It makes sense for farmhouses, you are literally contesting a small radius of resources.

The building restriction should only apply to your own company. Currently, only one company (whoever builds a warehouse first) can build a warehouse on a island as the restriction radius takes up 1/4 of the size of the standard island. Furthermore you limited players even more on this with the requirement to build a warehouse near water (why?).

• Like 1

Agree, sound great in theory but in reality pretty sad.  How many farms are built near shore?  some but many are inland.  Using cart bears etc.  Just seem to be WAY to restrictive.

Edited by Shixa

Explains why I can't build mine even on Lawless. Stupid things, they can never get anything right first time.

• Like 1

I called a 2 weeks ago. Warehouses are absolutely not for everyone to build. People are actually fighting in PvE now to get some room to place.

Lawless is getting a way bigger mess now.

This is a big bust.

I understand the warehouses being near the water.  It part of a movement to stop large companies  from being completely invulnerable.  The only people who complain about that are the large companies . Boo hoo.  My main issue with the warehouse is that it does not collect wood and thatch which defeats the whole purpose of the building itself . 

Edited by Sancticus

3 hours ago, Sancticus said:

I understand the warehouses being near the water.  It part of a movement to stop large companies  from being completely invulnerable.  The only people who complain about that are the large companies . Boo hoo.  My main issue with the warehouse is that it does not collect wood and thatch which defeats the whole purpose of the building itself . 

It is the large radius of the warehouse, you will be lucky to get more than 1 person per island. On lawless you can't place 1 if someone else has one down because of large area. This is penalising other people who live on the island, what is the point in them if only a few people can have them and others not? That is not balanced gameplay at all.

On 8/14/2020 at 9:36 AM, Beleghost said:

Warehouses do not gather resources, they pull resources harvested from company owned farmhouses within it's massive radius.

Why would it matter how close you build one warehouse to another company's? It makes sense for farmhouses, you are literally contesting a small radius of resources.

The building restriction should only apply to your own company. Currently, only one company (whoever builds a warehouse first) can build a warehouse on a island as the restriction radius takes up 1/4 of the size of the standard island. Furthermore you limited players even more on this with the requirement to build a warehouse near water (why?).

Some things I think you have wrong. 

The WH seems to pull from all farms in radius, not just those of your company.

You cant lock a WH, so one sitting out there is open game for everyone.

You can destroy a WH. So, if you cant build one and really want one, go clear out the competition.

It matters how close you can build one as that creates conflict. The lawless areas breaking down into......wait for it.....lawlessness, is absolutely on purpose. 

Dont be mad at a car because it runs. Perhaps you just didnt really want to go anywhere.

Yeah these guys just really suck. To be honest should we even be glad the old team left and left us with these new people? I mean really?