[GP] Guybrush Threepwood

Forgot to pay your NPC?

Your NPC is broke because as an evil capitalist, you force him to buy his own tools to do the job. You should be supplying the broom, it’s your ship that needs cleaning. Stop trying to distract us from what’s really going on here Ebeneezer Scrooge. 😛

• Like 1

That reminds me of a funny Story actually. Think it was the Second Time we hosted kraken 1.0 And that one Guy forgot to take good with him so while we were waiting for the Storm to calm down one of his Crew ( wild Level 130 ) mutinied. So we Wanted to Sail to him And Give him some Gold, which was a Bad idea as we found out as soon as we went under deck. That unhappy Soul betrayed from his Captain startet to kill the Other NPCs.so we went on his  ship again to kill that guy. As we all know that style is wverything And that guy decided to use NPCs instead a Storage box to out his Armor in, that NPCs One hitted us And in the end Killed his whole Crew 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

A man brings his own tools to a job! How will he ever learn if I give him everything on a tin plate? (Scrooge wouldn't use a silver plate) 😂

See? This is why the proletariat must rise up to overthrow the capitalist imperialist swine! Workers of the world unite!! 

Also could somebody loan me money for a new broom? My old one broke from improper use.  *awkwardly clears throat*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

I forgot to pay my NPC, and now he's so poor that when his broom broke, he pretended he still had one! 😂

YfbL9cc.jpg

At least he has painted clothes 💜

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Puppies4ever said:

At least he has painted clothes 💜

At least he has clothes period.

My crew are so naked they make a cocaine factory look like a nunnery.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Kidori said:

At least he has clothes period.

My crew are so naked they make a cocaine factory look like a nunnery.

Favorite post of the day.