Sign in to follow this  
Jensran

Ships of the Damned Too OP now...

So, the ships of the damned have been destroying ships and even shipyards in lawless areas that are even anchored and right next to an island. There is nothing we can do about them as the ships keep getting destroyed. We cannot leave an island unless it's on a raft. It's making the game unplayable. Please fix this.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

^^^^ Exactly! They fixed the spawn rates too well. I can't leave any islands on a sloop. Most people don't even have cannons researched when you make a sloop. It sucks.

Thought there would be more ppl screaming. But yea, they're fking annoying. 
Were farming fiber on another island, because it's ridiculously hard to get at our island and it's gone....

Also is to many of them. Ghost ships supposed to be a legend. We saw them a lot and even 5 of them were chasing us. I don't mind is pirates NPC chasing us but not ghost ships. They are nice and I think you must to look for them instead of making a lot of them.

Edited by Robotukas

Game is unplayable after this patch. Ghostships destroy everything and people claim to mutch what they dont need. We need a rollback bevor the patch. With this patch the game sucks. 

Yea i think they messed up on all that, also the drops in the middle of the sea, i was sailing from a freeport to the next island just south in a lawless area and found like 10 of them on the way there. Only saw the ships in the distance i think they dropped the boxes when they despawned, at least it looked like it. Right now there is no reason to even log back in. Started day 1 couldn't find land so i had everything i owned on my sloop and now thats gone.