Navydog

Claim bug?

So did the new patch override the old one? Because now there is no 3 day waiting period you can claim land even if the person is sleeping in the area.

- Changed declaim period (stealing enemy territory) to 30 minutes from 1.5 hours (requires they have no alive crew or players in the vicinity)

- Can no longer claim unallied boats on PVE servers. PVE Territory can only be claimed if the owner has not been active around the territory within the last 3 days.

7 minutes ago, Captain_Redbeard said:

Had the same issue. Replacing the Flags with new ones solved the problem for us.

Will give this a try 🙂

1 minute ago, Stabby said:

There should be a cap of 2 claims per player anyway.

No problem for me 🙂 Thats all we have anyway

Some of the flags i ran across say they had recent upkeep -110000 for example. Do think the timer goes up if you stay by your own area?

we just lost our entire base and our ships. I am done with this crap when you can lose everything on a pve server and people get pissy about tax buildings.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stabby said:

anyway

we are warthog from EU PVE 

i same case after 7.1

my teams land lost in I8 legion

what happen?

CCA1E717-05D7-40F9-83BC-379472742A5D.png

For those you don't know, you need to replace you flags with new ones for the 3 day thing to work. I'm just doing that currently with my mates.

EDIT;

Some flags will work right away I recommend having friend to check which claims work correctly (have him start new company) and which don't.

Edited by Evendar

4 hours ago, Evendar said:

For those you don't know, you need to replace you flags with new ones for the 3 day thing to work. I'm just doing that currently with my mates.

EDIT;

Some flags will work right away I recommend having friend to check which claims work correctly (have him start new company) and which don't.

How exactly do we see the ones that work….? 

Let me ask this if a flag was being contested could I potentially grab a weapon and protect it? If so there still should be offline protection if not then whats the point of being contested because sit there for hours doing nothing.

38 minutes ago, Dez_beard said:

Let me ask this if a flag was being contested could I potentially grab a weapon and protect it? If so there still should be offline protection if not then whats the point of being contested because sit there for hours doing nothing.

The only thing you can do is stand in the area being stolen... thats it, one of you will get bored and leave eventually, that person wins the land 😄 You can not fight them

See thats what im talking about when I say its B.S alls you do is nothing but wait out the other one to a big crew maybe do able but to a sole person or little crew its not even worth it. And just speaking with my crewmate even if they do patch and fix the damage to many players is done because land is already lost.

Being a hardcore Ark player dealing with problems with pillars on Pve I got on Atlas and thought wow they learnt from ark. My thought place a flag and the green circle is yours to build ect. But reality place a flag to have it stolen then sail around with islands completely red out.

We just replaced most of our flags with new ones... 1 hour later we get a stealing alert, we go check and some guy put down an Ocean claim on the shore line which goes over most of our area, 4 new flags did not stop the stealing, we have buildings there too..... it is fundamentally broken....