Jump to content

PSA to Xbox players regarding low FPS Read more... ×
Unable to gain experience points in Freeports? Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Ost3fabrikk3n

Ice dungeon

Recommended Posts

 icedungeon run. Sunday the 16.june at 8:30 CEST. Will need minimum 12 and maximum 30 people to sign up. If we get more then 30 we need to make 2 runs. Those Who join Will have to bring grenades, medkit, carbines and Oil jars and have all the 9 powerstones to be able to get into the cave. 

Meet up in B1

To sign up :
Company name:
Players joining:

Discord: https://discord.gg/SM2cDjh

Hope to see yall and happy 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kampfer91 said:

Have you guys done the polar dungeon before ?

We've done it before. Here are some tips:

-Respec in HP and fortitude. 

-Use HQ carbines and headshot the yeti minions.

-Use Grenades they're very effective.

-Oil jars are also good but burning yetis will set player on fire on contact.

-Don't wipe out your own teammates with grenades.(Really important)

- 2 people will kite the snowman near a pillar and others will kill minions.

Its easy but 10+ people recommended. GL HF.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Vegetto said:

We've done it before. Here are some tips:

-Respec in HP and fortitude. 

-Use HQ carbines and headshot the yeti minions.

-Use Grenades they're very effective.

-Oil jars are also good but burning yetis will set player on fire on contact.

-Don't wipe out your own teammates with grenades.(Really important)

- 2 people will kite the snowman near a pillar and others will kill minions.

Its easy but 10+ people recommended. GL HF.

Thanks for the tips😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi we would like to join ur group 

 

company: DCT

players: 4 (maybe just 3 as 1 has to work)

 

we arent using discord so i hope that wont be a problem (could write via steam if u want steamname: [DCT]Master99)

 

we will be using legendary carbines / grenades and monkeys (those are good to slow down yetis to make it easier to hit their heads)

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DCT Master99 said:

hi we would like to join ur group 

 

company: DCT

players: 4 (maybe just 3 as 1 has to work)

 

we arent using discord so i hope that wont be a problem (could write via steam if u want steamname: [DCT]Master99)

 

we will be using legendary carbines / grenades and monkeys (those are good to slow down yetis to make it easier to hit their heads)

 

 

yeah that works fine. and welcome

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope it is 20:30.

We will join as four potentially. Have to double check tho.

You will get a proper sign up / cancellation later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kummba said:

I hope it is 20:30.

We will join as four potentially. Have to double check tho.

You will get a proper sign up / cancellation later.

Yeah that is corecct 20:30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

here is an update on ice cave run we are currently 17 people waiting for confirmation from the 2 last that has said they are interested. so those who are gonna participate can now start preparing gear or stuff needed for the fight if not already done. and here is a video of the fight and the tactic we are gonna use. if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljf-fl1388w

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we got everything ready just need to bring ship to B1 

 

fight is sitll planed for 8:30 CEST on sunday right ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, DCT Master99 said:

we got everything ready just need to bring ship to B1 

 

fight is sitll planed for 8:30 CEST on sunday right ?

Yeah that is correct. 8:30 sunday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I might be joing you tonight. Maybe with one or two other players.

Stuff will be ok.

company : Crok Mi then

I will let you you know the final decision during afternoon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Lokius said:

Hello,

I might be joing you tonight. Maybe with one or two other players.

Stuff will be ok.

company : Crok Mi then

I will let you you know the final decision during afternoon.

Cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×