Sign in to follow this  
wakko151

F11 China #1 Spam for 2 hours

This is so completely detrimental to the gaming environment. If it's not dealt with in the right way, we might as well consider the entire game a Chinese game and not bother supporting it or Grapeshot/Wildcard ever again.

What a plague.

• Like 1

Its not about china. This has nothing to do with china. China did not decide to send people to Atlas to spam global chat.

This is about one guy spamming something in Global.

Except its not just 1 guy, its all over the damn place.  Same thing happened to Ark.  They enjoy ruining games for others.

my point is, its the not the Chinese Govt. Its not the Culture of china, its individual people deciding to do a specific behavior. More importantly, Its about what the company plans to do about it.

I don't mind getting wiped, the constant trash talk, dying, constantly trying to manage bars, or dying to wolves and tigers. I am wondering though, if I am the only person who minds seeing chat constantly being spammed with the same message. The chat log is literally backed up. I type and 10 minutes later I see it appear in chat. Server has less then 50 people on it but lagging more then yesterday with 150 people on it.

How do you feel about spamming global?

Servers need to be continent locked I'm fine with Canada and South America on NA servers or ASIA connections need to be banned or locked out from servers. All china players do is hack and exploit every mmo style game to the point that it ruins game play they did it with ARK, Conan, WOW, Everquest you name it there is a problem. Its not long before we get gold selling spam from their farmers.

Edited by Death Strike Gaming

This is not a discussion about what you think about regions or countries.

It is a topic about spamming global channels.

2 hours ago, wakko151 said:

my point is, its the not the Chinese Govt. Its not the Culture of china, its individual people deciding to do a specific behavior. More importantly, Its about what the company plans to do about it.

I don't mind getting wiped, the constant trash talk, dying, constantly trying to manage bars, or dying to wolves and tigers. I am wondering though, if I am the only person who minds seeing chat constantly being spammed with the same message. The chat log is literally backed up. I type and 10 minutes later I see it appear in chat. Server has less then 50 people on it but lagging more then yesterday with 150 people on it.

How do you feel about spamming global?

Well you will mind when you just can’t build anywhere anymore.

and I don’t mean like right now with there not being space. I mean like when the Chinese do take over and you will never be able to contest the claim 

2 minutes ago, wakko151 said:

This has been resolved. We found where he was living and murdered him and removed the bed.

Thats what we like to hear! Spam some "FREE TIBET" back in chat too next time 😄

• Like 1