Sign in to follow this  
Evir

10 points for skills?! are you insane?

I am getting close to level cap and I can barely fill a single tree and have only a hand full of points left. Some of those skills are vital, especially in the colder climates. How are we supposed to survive, have a combat specialty AND have a crafting one.

Just now, Evir said:

I am getting close to level cap and I can barely fill a single tree and have only a hand full of points left. Some of those skills are vital, especially in the colder climates. How are we supposed to survive, have a combat specialty AND have a crafting one.

They expect there to be a single crafter that is spec'd into just crafting. Even then you have to be max level to craft stone basically now. 

I agree skill point set up is shit. especially for people that are not in a 10+ man guild. 

Also  3 wolves spawned near my boat (respawn) and did 1.5 million damage blowing it up lmao thanks.

36 minutes ago, ReaperZeX said:

I agree skill point set up is shit. especially for people that are not in a 10+ man guild. 

Also  3 wolves spawned near my boat (respawn) and did 1.5 million damage blowing it up lmao thanks.

When a ship is "sunk" the 1.5 Million damage marker always comes up regardless of what the source of the damage was.

They broke the game with this patch with the skill points.... guess they want everyone to go to private servers where they added more levels and more skill points per level...
Instead of fixing the game more and adding stuff to it they make it even more unbalanced....