FlayAllster

How Unstuck Dino?

Hello.
My bear fell from a cliff and stuck in a crevice.
I tried to pull it out in different ways.
I tried to build at least some buildings so that he could lean on them.
But nothing helped.
I wanted to contact the support for support, but it turned out that support only helps with problems with the tribes.

unknown.png?width=1202&height=677
Actually, how can I get my bear out?
The bear has very rare stats, and really don't want to lose it.
Any ideas?

(thx google translation)

Edited by FlayAllster

Same spot I got mine stuck too, keep doing what your doing with foundations and ceilings you are on the right track, u may need to adjust the angle and put some ramps/ceilings under him to get him out and come down from a few angles around the side off that dip.

Think layers and not 1 ramp.

It was a conundrum I had to solve but I managed it after maybe 45 mins off trial, error and determination.

Edited by KarmaComa
  • Like 1

I thought so too.
But it seems that the problem is not that the rock does not allow him to go out.
The problem is that its "center" (the point that determines the location of the model) is behind the texture.
It simply prevents him from moving forward, constantly tilting him back.

Which is why you need to get him to clip onto something from another angle but your first ramp in the picture is the final way out, is like a puzzle.  I had pillars and ceilings with roofs all way around that hole eventually so I am unsure what side he clipped onto to get him out, it was someones island so i didn't leave it there for long.  I do recall though, i didn't have anything on the left as your looking at it from that picture, the angle was too steep.

Edited by KarmaComa
  • Like 1

Now that is what you call stuck between a rock and a hard place. Sorry to see your bear down there though :classic_sad:

• Like 1

An interesting idea, but the water is very far away.

unknown.png

In the screenshot you can see the line in the middle of the bear, this is the texture of the rock.

p,s, Sector K14 right island

Edited by FlayAllster

How did you get on ?, you can do some more ramps on the rear end of the bear if it's too narrow at the front in the pic ?

• Like 1

no, i can't build anything else there.

I made a map on the top of the mountain, after getting my loot, I drove back and drove into a very small ravine on the top of the mountain.
(I cannot provide a screenshot, it has a darker texture than anything else.)
I got off the bear and it disappeared before my eyes, later I found it stuck below.
Those. He flew a height of ~ 50-80 walls through the texture of the mountain.

I even brought a crab and tried to get a bear, it did not help, which proves that the main problem is texture.

Sorry if this is obvious, but have you tried hitting it? I had two bears stuck together at some point, and punching them had them move slightly and get unstuck. Only fists worked, not weapons or tools

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Disaster AO said:

Sorry if this is obvious, but have you tried hitting it? I had two bears stuck together at some point, and punching them had them move slightly and get unstuck. Only fists worked, not weapons or tools 

Alas, but the "central point" of the bear is behind the texture of the mountain.
that is, a bear cannot take damage from any sources on this side.
 :classic_sad:

add. omg, Im hits the bear, but there was no damage.
The bear did not even budge.
In the end, I just wanted to sit on it and jump off to get out myself .. but suddenly he came out of this deadly trap, as if she hadn’t been .... I don’t know what helped, blows / luck or “higher power” but the bear now overfeded with honey and satisfied :3

45876c2228702878592b5d934e76e3e0.jpg

If you to go collect treasure map to winter mountains careful with this rift:

unknown.png

This rift teleports your animal into texture!

Thanks to everyone who helped with the tips :3

Edited by FlayAllster
  • Thanks 1