Shawshanker

Squid not spawning? H6

Is there even squid in this game? I and a partner have been searching the trench in H6 for 6 plus hours and not one squid found? How do you locate them?

Trench squid are located at the top of the trench right where it goes from dark to light. But yes you are right the spawns are horrible best bet is right after a server reset. Put in preserving bag till need ot they only last about 3 mins each (3hrs in preserving bag)

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Shawshanker said:

Is there even squid in this game? I and a partner have been searching the trench in H6 for 6 plus hours and not one squid found? How do you locate them?

*Pauses with forkful of calamari halfway to mouth.*

Oh.

Um.  This is embarrassing. Did you want to do that *this* weekend? I uhhh...thought no one would care really. Everyone seemed to be doing other stuff and I just found this great recipe with an amazing sauce. You should really try this sometime, it’s superb. But maybe now’s not the time, I know. Look I’m really sorry, it’s just I was really hungry and I figured another one would spawn soon enough...

*Puts fork down and shuffles his napkin and wine glass around awkwardly, looking off into the distance at nothing in particular.*

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We finally found one and as SERRUM said they are on the ridgeline just as you go into the deep caverns. I will test and see if they spawn more often during the week. Thanks for the helpful replies.