Sign in to follow this  
Rising

Most Powerful Boss/TROLL - Crash with Infinite Load Screen

today I was sailing on the A5 with my galleon a squad of SOTD began to chase my ship it was frozen in the sea and the cannon did not shoot shortly after the game crashed I spent almost ten minutes trying to log in into the game again but infinity loading screen remained, and when I finally join the ship had already been sunk by SOTD.

That was the greatest cowardice I ever suffered playing this game, not letting me even have a chance to fight just to hold me outside of game while I lost everything. I am a solo player and I spent many hours taming the elephant, bear and making my galleon for a bug take everything from me. 

Same thing happened to me with a crab. Servers crashed and it got eaten by a whale. The lesson is don't risk anything you can't afford to lose and don't put all your eggs in one basket. The servers aren't to be trusted.

Edited by rumthorp
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Daish said:

why would u have a galleon as a solo player

It's true who plays solo can only have a sloop 😱. The problem is not the Galleon but the crap of the crash game and then the server shit will not let you log in again.

Honestly, a good part of this would be fixed if the damn auto attack feature still worked. Why do cannons not auto attack anymore?