gadefence

Shipyard item quality level?

As per Wiki-
" Max level depending on shipyard quality level. Ship quality is about 10% less than shipyard quality (it seems) as of march 2019 patch. Ship quality increases maximum level. "

So does this mean all mythics created the same ships or does this mean mythics will yield random ship strength based on their own level?

I got 3 shipyards, one costs 40 mythos, the other 60, the other 460. Does that mean the 460 one will yield higher level ships?

I was under the impression it has to do with the ship yards durability which translates to ship quality.

100-119 = Base Levels (42)

120-139 = Max 44

140-159 = Max 46

160-179 = Max 48

180-199 = Max 50

200+ = Max 52

Can anyone confirm this? 

Edited by DocHolliday

Confirmation is still pending. Confirmed is: Currently you don't even have to try ....  

Both of those are unofficial servers.  Has this been confirmed on official?  My company and alliance has many high quality shipyards and nobody has yet complained about this issue.

Not sure how many time will pass before some1 actually hit lvl cap.

I dunno why, but DEVs dramatically increased leveling time for ships.

For example. I just up my Brig from lvl-35 to lvl-36. It took me:

- Around 30-35 SotD's (highest ones were lvl-36 Schooners, lvl-26 Brig and lvl-11 Galley).

And yeah - I spent around 5-6K of thatches/woods/fibers for repairment, and around 1200-1500 cannonballs to deal with SotDs. it means - 12-15K metal, way more coal and flint.

- Additionally around 9-10 hours of pure sailing.

I just wanna say, it also take some time to farm materials and create ammunition, to farm food for crew, and yet I also need to do discoveries to gain my lvl, there were 2 force majeure situation (like once I hit camping whale while passing the border, and instead of hunting mission, I was on repairment one and spent half of day to rebuild what this whale destroyed). New better guns to hunt higher SotDs (that also means - gather different resources missions etc).

Overall - around 3-4 days per 1 lvl. And this one is not highest (that means - close I get to lvl cap - more exp, more time I need for each lvl).

With this state - I'll hit lvl 41 in apox. 2 weeks. Then I'll go to see how many xtras added my 124% legendary shipyard. Few weeks more I guess... So maybe guys with NO LIFE and those who doesn't do anything else in a game - just farming ammo and repairments resources and then go SotD hunts all day long. Maybe them will have the answer sooner (of course if they wont loose their battle ships to a game laggs).

Like my Brother today - he was in the middle of his fight with SotDs when game crashed. Then he experiences all connecting laggs. Timeout-Login loop, forever black screen, etc. After he able to join he found his ship full sails into iceberg. He hag just half of minute to react. If loading laggs last just a minute longer - he would hit iceberg and then - start over with new ship...