Sign in to follow this  
Remo

2x till may 3 not working on eu pvp

after the server reboot harvesting was cut in half not doubled, confirmed from multiple players in game.

please fix thank you 🙂

• Haha 1

But 2x was till Monday 4pm ET... (they kept this extra day) And May of 3rd - is for livestream...

Edited by George Catcher

- Magic Mythos is now enabled on Official Servers: bonus 2x Harvest, XP, Taming, and Gold rates for the weekend.

Yeah if you read between the lines on this patch note post.  I would conclude it won't be active till the 3rd.  😞

well they should remove the notice in loadin screen saying its on till monday, were tuesday lol they edited the msg to announce the twitch thing on the 3 rd but left in the 2x part 

Edited by Remo

Yeah it's not real clear at all.   Dates for the days on the patch notes would be nice.  It could have been for last weekend for all I know.  I wasn't playing the game last weekend. So I have no idea.

Edited by sgzeroone

The 2x went on a bit longer than Monday, it was only ended a few hours ago, that's why it's still there. And when they added the twitch announcement it was still the weekend, therefore there was no reason to remove the 2x message at that point.

I'm sure it will be removed soon, but it was for the weekend just gone.