Sign in to follow this  
=MGC=Ranger

Same taxes, even worse claim system

So what I've noticed in the ptr is now the claim is the whole island rather than some flags. So there will be less claims (more people without their own claims) and the same taxes. All this new system did was screw landowners who had land and made us all slaves to the very few that will get claims. System is by far worse than what we had. Land claims should have been 3 flags per player, maybe 5. This system is crap. Guess it really doesnt matter since there is no na pve server now. Man the dev's completely blew this game.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Not same taxes, max tax is now 50% so even worse.

Yeah, its as if the Dev is trying to kill the game lol. I am beside myself on how poorly this EA is being handled. 

Unfortunately, a server cluster for Atlas is so expensive that I am not willing to pay 400 € a year for a tiny world alone. If that were not the case, I would have long ago retreated to an unofficial server, as in Ark. There you are your own master, can change inappropriate settings and can also use mods.

4 minutes ago, Tezcatlipoca said:

Unfortunately, a server cluster for Atlas is so expensive that I am not willing to pay 400 € a year for a tiny world alone. If that were not the case, I would have long ago retreated to an unofficial server, as in Ark. There you are your own master, can change inappropriate settings and can also use mods.

Yeah, I hosted an Unofficial Ark Server from my house. I may try to host Atlas, but gotta see how it will work. Ark was only one server for the whole map. Atlas is hundreds.