Headshooter

Claiming Territory

instead of a company placing down flags everywhere, it should be where there circle gets bigger the more people is in the company. i think that's fair for people to get on a island then a company owning an entire island 

3 minutes ago, Naviss said:

I can't find land at all. I'm about to give up.

There is 0 claimable land in PvE 😞 I sailed for 12 hours and didnt find a single unclaimed island last night

7 minutes ago, Bigman1182 said:

There is 0 claimable land in PvE 😞 I sailed for 12 hours and didnt find a single unclaimed island last night

Yep, Mix that with a raft decaying in less then 6 hours, inland anchored. And the game is just impossible to progress. I have nothing left to do in the game. There is no land to build a bigger ship or a home, There is no way to keep a raft alive if you dare have a job or even SLEEP. It's just pointless.

Just now, Goldfish The Builder said:

Go contest a claim, if you want land fight for it!!!

I play PVE for enjoyment, If I want to fight other players I'll play on a PVP server. They should have said PVE still has to be trolled by other players. I would have avoided the game completely. 

Not here to waste my time with 12 year old's and nolifers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, _ijah_ said:

hello j'ai le même soucis ... 

translate : Hello, I have the same problem...

ijah

post in english please! (poster en anglais s'il vous plaît !)

6 hours ago, Bigman1182 said:

You can now claim any land in PvE that hasnt seen its owner in 3 days.

6 hours ago, Headshooter said:

instead of a company placing down flags everywhere, it should be where there circle gets bigger the more people is in the company. i think that's fair for people to get on a island then a company owning an entire island 

Basically wildcard just made it to where the pillar spam from pve is now on pvp as well 😂 

good ole wildcard. Bringing over a copying the worst of ark 👍

2 hours ago, archaegeo said:

You can now claim any land in PvE that hasnt seen its owner in 3 days.

You have been able to do that no matter how long the land has seen its owner. The only change is that they are reducing the time it takes to steal a flag from 1 hour and 40 minutes to 30 minutes per flag.