Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jack Shadow

Getting into the PTR...

The uninstall option is also on that right click menu,  if they dont make good on a date or a promise soon its getting more tempting.

In the original announcement of the server wipe back in feb they said new servers back up 18th of March no mention of PTR its now 4th April.

Only Atlas game for over a month is check the forum daily for more BS.

4 hours ago, Crythos said:

The uninstall option is also on that right click menu,  if they dont make good on a date or a promise soon its getting more tempting.

In the original announcement of the server wipe back in feb they said new servers back up 18th of March no mention of PTR its now 4th April.

Only Atlas game for over a month is check the forum daily for more BS.

It's definitely a work in progress.  I still have high hopes for the game, and I would rather that they delay, and get things right, than push it our the door on time, but wrecked.  Remember Mass Effect Andromeda?  Rushed out the door.  Even though it was late, it needed another 6 months.  Of course this is ignoring the horrible writing, and plot concepts that would have sunk it anyway.  But I digress.

It is far more preferable that they delay and get it right.  I never understand people putting so much emphasis on release dates.  As if going past a release date is so horrible.  No...releasing something that is horribly buggy, and not working, is what is horrible.  I would rather my dinner be late, than be on time and under-cooked.

The PTR is a beta version.

Download the Beta via game properties under steam.

It's a 8.4 gb file with some small mb patches afterwards. Takes about an hour to install.

You then select the PTR from the list after starting Game.

Game is PVP only.  No Freeports.