Sign in to follow this  
Calmf

Claim Stealing on PVE

So, I went to bed yesterday, logged in now, someone stole my claim and all my stuff (my storage become theirs)

Is this really suppose to be ths way? I just lost all my progress on a PVE server because someone took advantage me and my friend were off-line?

That... is incredibly stupid. What the hell is the point of a PVE server if people can still 'raid' your base just by stealing your land claim when you're offline?  That's the worst game design I've ever heard of. 

Same exact thing just happened to me last night. Woke up and I have no way of spawning on the island I was on. Back to square 1 at the starter island....

This is pirate game boyysss, the thing in pve is that you cant kill others and cant destroy their stuff. Claim is good and what gives fun to the game! IF no you would claim whole Island for you and others cant do a thing about it. 

Quick tip, if you claim and build a base on that claim, build a Wall aroud your claim, tatch Wall is fine the cheapest one, so people cant claim it and you have it protected. Easy peazy and avoid a lot of head pain. 

They patched it.  PVE Territory can only be claimed if the owner has not been active around the territory within the last 3 days.

I actually don't like the update of 3 days of inactivity on PVE.  Land to build is extremely limited since players have unlimited claim flags.  Being able to contest claims in an 1 hour and 30 minutes (or 30 minutes now I guess) means one player can't claim an entire island and leave everyone else playing raft simulator for 3 days.  

For those complaining of losing their claims when they log off, build a hut within your flag radius and log off inside.  Your sleeping characters will contest another players flag claim.  If you want more than one flag radius, recruit more players into your company. The system was working fine if you understood how it works.

This update with 3 days of inactivity is going to make PVE servers practically unplayable for anyone who needs to claim land to progress. 

5 minutes ago, Poot Pootington said:

I actually don't like the update of 3 days of inactivity on PVE.  Land to build is extremely limited since players have unlimited claim flags.  Being able to contest claims in an 1 hour and 30 minutes (or 30 minutes now I guess) means one player can't claim an entire island and leave everyone else playing raft simulator for 3 days.  

For those complaining of losing their claims when they log off, build a hut within your flag radius and log off inside.  Your sleeping characters will contest another players flag claim.  If you want more than one flag radius, recruit more players into your company. The system was working fine if you understood how it works.

This update with 3 days of inactivity is going to make PVE servers practically unplayable for anyone who needs to claim land to progress. 

Officials will become unplayable regardless pve wise.  It’s a player issue and there is no fix for player behavior.  It happened in ark and will happen here.  To enjoy the game from a pve aspect you will always have to find an unofficial.