Sign in to follow this  
kyle_phoenix

MOB SPAWN

WTF do you thinking? its sick that 8 freaking mob attacking you at land in every meter. and they even spawncamping. Fix the fking mob spawn.....

This 100% After claiming a territory and throwing down a small structure with a bed I have returned to three level 200+ Alpha animals camping my spawn... Literally can do anything and I got dc'd when I got killed and all the item on my body disappeared. Plus half the island in the tundra and all the ones I've been to in the polar areas have next to no fiber. When fiber is required for almost every single item you build there should be some on every single island.

Yeah, predator spawns in general need to be toned down, and they shouldn't spawn so close to beds or buildings.

I agree, it's one thing that's pushing me to just go play something else as rinse/repeat spawning is getting old. Then their's the chance of having an alpha spawn in the mix which can instant kill most people.  A quick fix would be to lengthen the spawn timers and crank down the alpha spawns to where their not as common. Atleast then players would have a chance to clear out spawns to make a place safe for a while.  I'm all for a challenge but it's bordering on insanity when mobs are stacked ontop of eachother.

Can we get a Nerf to alligator swim speed and aggro range as well?  Can't get within sight of an island in some maps without 3 of them popping yo and sticking to the back of your raft for miles, even sailing full speed with the wind.