Daemon Cross

We are in 3rd place

Lmao, I was just looking at the forums and noticed that General Discussion, followed by Bug Reports and then us has the most topics I guess you’d say. You would think we would be acknowledged a little more then what the pvp side of the game would be but I guess if they are constantly trying to improve pvp there isn’t much to complain about.   

I just found it funny, it’s a shame the player base didn’t represent the same thing, I’ve never tried the pvp and don’t plan to but it must always have plenty of players, the devs are posting you tube videos of people trolling and commenting they would be there with them if they could.

Is that true that devs are posting trolling videos? These include exploits? If so that would be very damaging for them and worrying at the same time.

I've always played pve, I never play pvp either, it's not my thing really. If the devs are posting troll videos that does not bode well for the game and tells you everything you need to know. Is there any links to these videos?

Its just that PVE cries more tbh. We got 10k threads about claim System 10k to Nerf slphas 10k to get  rid of taxes And so on

2 hours ago, MrMagoo said:

Is that true that devs are posting trolling videos? These include exploits? If so that would be very damaging for them and worrying at the same time.

I've always played pve, I never play pvp either, it's not my thing really. If the devs are posting troll videos that does not bode well for the game and tells you everything you need to know. Is there any links to these videos?

Yeah.  Dollie's most recent video is basically giving a shout out to somebody who made a video about how atlas pvp is all about offline raiding and how much people get upset by it.

The finishing touch was calling people who enjoy the game atlas nerds in her post.

It's at the bottom of the official tweets thread

Edited by Archsenex