Sign in to follow this  
Sneakydude

Important fixes?

First off what are your most important fixes you see in atlas, Mostly PVP but PVE are welcome.

#1 Character collision problems

#2 copy of ark tame collision issues, i would like to see this fixed.

#3 Some animals reduced, if there isnt an already option for this.

# 4 Treasure map location fixes.

And most of all Desync, high memory, cpu and video fixes....

Edited by Sneakydude

5 minutes ago, Sneakydude said:

First off what are your most important fixes you see in atlas, Mostly PVP but PVE are welcome.

#1 Character collision problems

#2 copy of ark tame collision issues, i would like to see this fixed.

#3 Some animals reduced, if there isnt an already option for this.

# 4 Treasure map location fixes.

And most of all Desync, high memory, cpu and video fixes....

They are doing desync, memory, cpu and video fixes in almost every major patch ...

Character collision? What do u mean?

Animals collision - well, they haven't fixed it in ARK yet, I don't think they will be able to fix it here in Atlas. 

Reduced animals u mean counts or? 

12 hours ago, Willard said:

They are doing desync, memory, cpu and video fixes in almost every major patch ...

Character collision? What do u mean?

Animals collision - well, they haven't fixed it in ARK yet, I don't think they will be able to fix it here in Atlas. 

Reduced animals u mean counts or? 

First point yes, but we are still seeing massive issues even on private servers with the High buildings in the server as a whole, and AI counts that have been increased are losing random AI. They just go poof if unseated. All servers on the hive seem to have this issues. This wasnt too bad before but now that that has been changed to 1600 was it? something has gone funny. Database corruption is an issue already. (with little populations)

Character Collision issues, walking somewhere and being hung up in the air, not always able to place you down. A bear on a ship deck putting itself inside the deck and 2nd floor after sending to a ship then putting you inside the deck or flooring above if you try to ride it. If you can hit raise anchor it usually fixes it. Why i suggested before add tames to a inventory of the ship as a icon only.

Animal collision is yes an ark thing since the copy and paste code is there being its the same code they used in ark. Pets looking your way, shitting on the ground etc... nothing has been done here and its annoying, or the fact maybe fine tuning speed, turning and or AI logic to allow tames and or animals to safely free themselves after a 1-2 minute running into 2 trees. Getting stuck on other tames, animals.

I do feel the reduction of animals and the counts spawning on individual islands is part of our desync issues, as the database is proving to have issues even on official and private of problems.

I dont feel the engine can handle too much more, adding content is one thing to a game but these key issues i suggest are just one of many that need to be looked at to help improve the normal game play.

I havent even touched base on beds, spawning into a floor or foundation. The spawning system needs to be fixed, crossing servers... 10 times you can respawn at times in the ocean.

34 minutes ago, Nutcutt3r said:

Turn it off in settings.

Oh what setting is that? please do tell. It must have been added, i haven't played Ark in a long time.

1 hour ago, Sneakydude said:

Oh what setting is that? please do tell. It must have been added, i haven't played Ark in a long time.

call up Radial  - Behavior - enable/disable Ally Looking

• Like 2