Sign in to follow this  
Abysian

We got a response

It would be nice if this sort of thing was also posted to the forums for those of us who won’t use social media because it’s mostly toxic banality but

..still..

...post...

...here...

...for some reason.

Yeah I know, even as I typed that the absurdity of it struck me. What can I say, I prefer the forums to twitter.

• Like 5

It's not much of a response.  The last time they said "we hear you" was right before these things were announced.

Even the "we are going to fight cheaters" line feels like they just sent us the same form letter and checked the "this time we mean it!" Box...

7 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

It would be nice if this sort of thing was also posted to the forums for those of us who won’t use social media because it’s mostly toxic banality but

Agree, it would be nice to have a few extra mods in here, that can relay the info to us.

2 hours ago, Abysian said:

Agree, it would be nice to have a few extra mods in here, that can relay the info to us.

I’m pretty sure they’re too busy to do that. Sure Anyone can make a thread with all of Jat’s and Dollie’s tweets.. but it’s still easier to look for them yourself 

Edited by Percieval

They listen to twitter and just use forums as an unread trash bin for the whiners. Yeah twitter sucks and everything you write here is time wasted arguing with some internet nerds somewhere.

Edited by Bandit_Black

15 minutes ago, Bandit_Black said:

They listen to twitter and just use forums as an unread trash bin for the whiners. Yeah twitter sucks and everything you write here is time wasted arguing with some internet nerds somewhere.

*wastes time arguing with the internet nerd who wrote this*

🤪

Edited by boomervoncannon

1 hour ago, Bandit_Black said:

Well they read more reddit than the forums, that’s what I think. But a lot of changes that have happened and are going to happen come from the forums/reddit. So as long as that stays the same, we should be good.