Sign in to follow this  
microphobe

Oh the humanity!!!

The die off has begun, with the announcement of there being no point playing till march 20 and that everything done up till then is pointless, like 99% of our company is gone and the crew/animals are starting to die from starving.
The company log is filling with the deaths of innocent crew and tames...

Every death be on your head Jat!!!

• Haha 1

Why Jat? Why pick on one person? Just because he announced the wipe? LMAO.

The wipe is needed end of. This is only a die off until the wipe, then it will grow again. How much it will grow? No-one can answer that yet.

13 hours ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Why Jat? Why pick on one person? Just because he announced the wipe? LMAO.

The wipe is needed end of. This is only a die off until the wipe, then it will grow again. How much it will grow? No-one can answer that yet.

Dude, chill, slow down and breathe. I agree with the environment wipe just not the character wipe. It needs to be done to merge the player base properly. It's not a serious post.

• Like 1

It just sucks that you would announce this and not be ready to do it... and watch your garden die just to hope your next season will grow...... This should have been at max a week out kind of thing... not a month... times 6... for what? lol.

6 hours ago, microphobe said:

Dude, chill, slow down and breathe. I agree with the environment wipe just not the character wipe. It needs to be done to merge the player base properly. It's not a serious post.

I am chilled dude. Your post said nothing about character wipe. You're just another person complaining about something that won't be changing and throwing someone under the bus like so many other kids are doing.

16 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

I am chilled dude. Your post said nothing about character wipe. You're just another person complaining about something that won't be changing and throwing someone under the bus like so many other kids are doing.

Clearly someone without a sense of humour 😉