Sign in to follow this  
José Gaspar

Why not pull claim flags now? lets see how it works.

We are wiping soon anyway, why not pull all the claim flags now, lets see how the all lawless works.  yes we don't have upkeep yet, but we still have the 4 day expiring,

You can already build everywhere now even on other claims. They opened that part up. But some stopped playing till wipe is done

Directly from the patch notes:

- Claim flags will no longer prevent enemy building. You can now build anywhere, and only structure build radius will prevent it. This does not apply to cannons and mortars, which will still require a claim flag. This is a non-default, which will be enabled on our PvP Networks. Unofficials can also use this as a custom server-side config.

Is there a flag overlap with 'build all' enabled? it just takes one. I'm not able to build on any of my neighbours land...

I'm interested to see how it works out, I'm happy they are changing the system and trying something different.

I haven't played in a long time since I was one of the many thousands who quit weeks or months ago after seeing the mess with the claim flags. I hope to see a large proportion of those players coming back now the wipe is happening and the claim flags are gone.

They are prepared to change things and try something new, at least they are trying.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrMagoo said:

I'm interested to see how it works out, I'm happy they are changing the system and trying something different.

I haven't played in a long time since I was one of the many thousands who quit weeks or months ago after seeing the mess with the claim flags. I hope to see a large proportion of those players coming back now the wipe is happening and the claim flags are gone.

They are prepared to change things and try something new, at least they are trying.

not new at all , just the same old crap pillar spam system from ark