Sign in to follow this  
Puppies4ever

One thing that will survive server wipe.....

33 minutes ago, Puppies4ever said:

.......abandon ships! 

THEY WILL NEVER BE DESTROYED!

I was just going to post asking about this. I noticed that it was never mentioned at all.

So, a month after launch, everyone is going to be complaining about the people who log on to PvE and got pissed off with the dumpster fire of Lawless for All, and quit after a week (again), leaving their ships littering everything...this time without people weight griefing to get rid of some of them.

...and THOSE ships will still be there on the following wipe, since you know that their little experiment is going to fail (like 95% of the PvE playerbase has been telling them for the past 30 hours or so), and require a revamp and need another wipe in 3 more months for their NEW NEW AND IMPROVED system, which, at the rate they insist on screwing over PvE any more,  will consist of if you click on 'Join PvE server' will somehow manage to bork your hard drive and impregnate your cat.

• Haha 1

i'am fine with more wipes. Don't understand why peoples get so fired up about this.

1 hour ago, JC67 said:

i'am fine with more wipes. Don't understand why peoples get so fired up about this.

Did you mean to post that in another thread?  Nobody is complaining about wipes here.

1 hour ago, JC67 said:

Wipe is ok if the system is right. And that is not the case.