Sign in to follow this  
Mrbiggs

save a ship in a bottle

It maybe looks very cool to have a collection of bottleships inside your house on a table, but letting them out and storing them again sounds a bit like pokemon 😂

Ya, that would be cool. I think only PVE though, would be too OP for PVP.

Also put your tames in bottles or something like it would also be great. Would be a lot safer way to transport tames than the current method on ships. Many stories in here of bugs killing tames on ships. I would include NPCs in with the tames.

I recall this idea coming up once before, and I still love it. I think it would be fantastic!

But, given how ships are constructed it may not be technically feasible. In ARK they could only save the saddle in a cryopod.

Besides, I can just imagine the screams when players accidentally uncork a galleon in their base. 😝

Just now, Salty Del said:

Besides, I can just imagine the screams when players accidentally uncork a galleon in their base. 😝

Imagine looking at a base and thinking that's cool, and all of the sudden a galleon pops out the walls xD

I would actually consider releasing a schooner on top of a tower as a decoration. You’d have to replace it every so often though. And some enterprising privateer would scale the tower to salvage the planks and sails.....