Daemon Cross

Is anyone still looking for land ?

2 hours ago, Daemon Cross said:

Is anyone who hasn’t found a claim yet interested in one in F3 ?  It’s nothing special but does have water access. 

Yes I am. Been playing since Christmas with no luck. Which server?

33 minutes ago, AntonyVW said:

Yes I am. Been playing since Christmas with no luck. Which server?

I'm gonna guess F3.  Just a guess, though.

na or eu ? pvp or pve ? 🙂 we are looking aswell we are a small company of 6 people ^^ no luck in claiming flags till now

It’s Hydras Den - NA PVE

I’ll be on around 17:00 EST till about 22:00 EST if you are interested look for my territory Cursed Exiles on the south side of the center island.  This is a single claim in a high desert region. There are snakes, wolves, scorpions and lions that are in abundance there to cause aggravation.

Edited by Daemon Cross

Over the past week I have watch hundreds of claims come up. If people are not finding claims, it is because they quit looking. Right now is the time to be out looking! The initial batch from the last change started popping this week.

Remember when the change came in and everyones claims were at 23 day timers? Guess how many days it has been since then.....

I know, I also know the people responding to threads like this probably already have claims but would like more in different regions for any number of reasons but it’s not my place to say whether they are being honest or not. There is all kinds of claims open right now and with the new upkeep patch coming out there is going to be even more.  I have however been able to help two different people out with claims who actually use the areas and built bases on them and I feel better knowing that I wasn’t being taken advantage of. 

I was able to obtain these claims due to my neighboring company leaving the game and I waited for the 20 some day timer to count down, what I didn’t expect was another 4 hour declaim timer on top of that which I had to defend the claim and restart it if it was interrupted. 

I could use the area to build a taming pen but someone else could use to build a base of operations.  I just hope it’s someone who will be active and not just getting it because it’s there to take

Edited by Daemon Cross

2 minutes ago, Daemon Cross said:

I know, I also know the people responding to threads like this probably already have claim but would like more in different regions for any number of reasons but it’s not my place to say whether they being honest or not.

Twice now I have witnessed this. Only twice you say? LOL. Anyways...

Company A shows up and cries that they cannot find land. You give land. One day you are sailing in another region and see a huge castle owned by them. You look around and discover they own that entire island. Fantasy? Nope, happened to us.

Company B shows up and cries that they lost everything from someone stealing their claims. You feel bad and let them take a few claims. The next time you go to steal a claim, they are there. And the next.. and the next... Until they own half of the island you are on. Not likely? Happened to us.

Be nice at your own risk. This is a pirate game, not a carebear let's be all friends game. You can pretend it is, your neighbor won't.

You already know what’s possible, so do I and I understand all the probabilities that may or may not take place. That doesn’t bother me because I have no use for the land other than building a taming pen on it.  They may get the land, throw a red flag up and say “haha mother @@@@@@“ I got one over on you, throw a bank up with 30% taxation and never see them again. That’s not my problem or my concern, I’m not playing role play and pretending to be a pirate, I don’t dress up and go to costume parties yelling aaarrrgg at everyone that I see. I am simply playing a game in a PVE setting and enjoying the creativity that these developers had and to be honest if I never met another soul in the game I would still enjoy it as much as I do now because I’m not here to take from someone else, I’m here to relax and explore everything I possibly can. I would pay a subscription for the next 10 years even if they never added one more piece of content to the game. So far I enjoy hang gliders, climbing picks, seeing the whales, dolphins and other sea creatures. I enjoy avoiding the SOTD and kinda enjoy when I have near misses and escape with only losing a couple planks. To me the pve aspect is what I enjoy and if it makes someone feel special because they own a whole island and has it set that anyone who builds there owes them rent then hey whatever floats their boat, I personally have nothing to gain by making it hard on someone else nor am I so lazy that I need to charge taxes to gain a little resources.

To each their own, am I right?

• Like 1