Sign in to follow this  
Master_Pain

Game Audio/Voice

Is there any way to use a single ear headset for voice chat and my surround system for just the game audio? The mic works just fine, Windows default. But no options to change voice output. I didn't see any options for Ark to do this either...

I know it's using the Windows default. I don't want it to. I want the voice audio split from game audio to use two different outputs.

Nope its going to hook into the same sound device edit: as in it's one stream and no way to split. They would have to code it into the options to select the device for each audio stream. I think most people use discord at this point which lets you do this but I realize obviously with this game you want to be able to speak with others in game so I agree this would be a nice feature to have added. Let us select the audio out for game/voice as well as select a "mic" in the game menu without using windows default. This can be useful for both streamers AND people who are splitting audio to from different sources.

Edited by Thor Ragnarock

I use TS3, so voice chat with friends is in my headset. The in-game voice chat comes out of my speakers though, so talking to randoms I see in game sucks.