Sign in to follow this  
kolonelu

Claim possesion and discoveries

Dear friends, do you think it is possible that in the territories owned by other players, with a flag you will not receive the discovery anymore? We're on the K7 at a pass, we see the blue shield somewhere above us, but we do not get anything, any opinion?

I think some of the discovery points were glitched, to where you had to be knocked unconscious at the discovery point to get the credit, as well as a couple that people said didn't count unless they sat in a chair at the discovery point.

3 hours ago, MeatSammich said:

I think some of the discovery points were glitched, to where you had to be knocked unconscious at the discovery point to get the credit, as well as a couple that people said didn't count unless they sat in a chair at the discovery point.

Hmm.. this seems interesting, can you tell me which discoveries need sitting these conditions?

Would like to try it out.

1 hour ago, Vegetto said:

Hmm.. this seems interesting, can you tell me which discoveries need sitting these conditions?

Would like to try it out.

Cant find the one that had about sitting in the chair. I swear I saw one that talked about it, but I could have been conflating it with the fast travel bed inside the point.